[OPEN] Medically Strong Laboratories is now recruiting Developers! | Hiring Builders, Programmers, and Graphics Designers! | JOIN TODAY!

About Us

Hello, we’re Medically Strong Laboratories, a small but upcoming SCPF remix group which includes the mixture of VALVes hit games, Portal 2 and Half Life 2. Our team is currently recruiting developers of all types.

OPEN POSITIONS

Builder | 3 Slots opened
Full-time Emergency Programmer | CLOSED, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THOUGH
Graphics Designer | 1 Slot open

The Team

Since this section is so large, I will index it. If you wish to view the open positions, this area is for you!

The Team

This is the team behind Medically Strong Laboratories R&D staff team! Interested in joining? View contact information!

Leader: @RookPvPz
Head of Development: n/A
Assistant Head of Development: n/A
Senior Developer 1: @Shkoonk
Senior Developer 2: n/A
Emergency Programmer: Spot Pending.
Primary Builder: n/A
Secondary Builder: n/A
Tertiary Builder : n/A
Graphics Designer: @ByMind
Graphics Designer 2: n/A

About The Job

Our Research and Development team is hiring developers that have past experiences in the SCPF Genre, though, this is only preferred. We’d like each developer accepted onto our team to follow the rules listed in both the Discord, and the team. Alongside this, we will be providing our games style for further reference and accuracy. Our current project due date is June 18th, 2020. Our initial release will be on June 26th, 2020, so that will give us eight (8) days to review the game with QA testers, investors, and prepare ads.

Team Regulations
  • Refrain from leaking game progress; this will spoil the hype and make it evident that a feature is being implemented into our game!
  • Be respectful to your teammates; respect is a key part of a professional team.
  • Don’t use free models; free models can contain scripts that allow players to exploit our game, plus it wouldn’t fit our style.
  • Don’t brag; bragging about being in our team will result in your removal.
  • Follow the Codex of Ethics; the codex will provide you with general group rules
  • Use grammar while communicating with the team; this will make it easier to communicate with the team instead of having to decipher slang.
Example of our game's build style

Elevator, made by @NovaLamp

Engine room concept, made by Fan Zhang. In no ways do I own the artwork shown.

Armor, made by the amazing @Blackrep

unknown (13)

Payment

:robux: We will be providing Payment per asset, or payment per hour. More Descriptive prices will be listed below. Our preferred payment method is Robux.

Payment

DISCLAIMER
I would like to stress this, if you are unhappy with the price, don’t fill up the thread with “I don’t think this is fair”, just send me a message, it’s helping no one.

• Builder | Small Asset, 65 to 150 Robux, 25 R$/hour NEGOTIATABLE | Medium Sized Asset, 155 to 250 Robux, 45 R$/hour
  • Emergency Programmer | 65 to 150 Robux, 3 R$/line NEGOTIATABLE
  • Graphics Designer | Easy Graphics 50 to 120 Robux, 65 R$/hour NEGOTIATABLE | Game Advertisements 320 to 550 Robux NEGOTIATABLE

Please note that these prices are ONLY estimates, so please note that before posting.

I would like to stress this, if you are unhappy with the price, don’t fill up the thread with “I don’t think this is fair”, just send me a message, it’s helping no one.

Contact Us

:speaking_head: You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: RookPvPz#8960
You must be 13 years or older to apply. Please follow the team rules listed or you might be denied the position.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hope you understand you’re basically paying the builder 62 cents a hour. Also not to mention I’ve seen you disclaimer at least 5 times this week.

3 Likes

Yeah, the payment is way too low for what is being asked. 25R$ an hour is a complete ripoff here.

@RookPvPz I messaged you about becoming a builder.

Not criticism but why are graphics designers getting just under triple price/hour than builders especially with the example concepts you’ve shown of the build style and listed the graphics as easy designs?

I could offer my services as a designer though I wouldn’t be willing to work anywhere near the current (circa 23 cents an hour). To put your prices into perspective for yourself it would take nearly 24 hours of work for you to be able to purchase a foot long sandwich at Subway. I found a dollar in my drawer and that equates to just under 5 days work for you guys :frowning:

1 Like

I am not comfortable with the fact that you are keeping your prices knowing that newer and talented devlopers will jump at this not knowing they are not being payed much at all. The designs you asked for are not simple sorry to say. I personally would never reccomend this job to a friend of mine or anyone. Please be sure to price your things according to the work you are asking for. You see several people tellijg you that your prices are not right. This is not just me telling you off or anything. Simple constructive crtisiscm that could help you get the devlopers youn need. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@RookPvPz Sorry for telling you again, but you never messaged me back here on Devforum.

Apologies, I’ll go and do that.

It was denied? Did I even send you anything? Sorry, Now I’m a bit confused.

Could you please specify what other assets you are looking for? Hallway designs, lockers, weapon stands, stuff like that.

1 Like

Yeah, im fairly new too and was interested in this job.

2 Likes

I now have a simple portfolio. [Closed For Now] New builder looking for commissions - #3 by DisorientedProtocol

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.