[OPEN] Meireye | 2D Artist | PORTRAIT/PFP SALE

Portraits no longer in sale, cannot change the title due to the collaboration section being closed

Hey! I’m meireye, 2D art hobbiest. I mainly drawing in an anime-style, however, I can diverge, try out
and draw in many other ways for you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

DevForum Work

This also serves as as example of a simple portrait

This also serves as as example of a fully rendered portrait

Roblox Ads

rectangle ad - farm copy

Personal / Other work

This also serves as as example of a fully rendered portrait ALSO IGNORE THE TWITTER THING

:white_check_mark: USD through PayPal
:white_check_mark: Robux

I prefer USD payment but Robux is completely fine!

• Advertisements or any other commercial commissions will always be pricier

• For the actual payment process, I request full payment after you have viewed and approved the initial sketch.

• Payment method → shirt, group funds, PayPal and all can be discussed in messages.

Currently I am offering fully rendered drawings (More options will come soon!)

Prices are always negotiable and will be priced on how complex and detailed the drawing will be according to my standards.

These rules are non-negotiable and any attempt to break these will result in the cancellation of your commission, blacklist, or both.

PLEASE make sure to read EVERYTHING listed below before commissioning me.

• Canceling a commission can only be done before the completion of the sketching stage and I will be able to provide a full refund. Any requests for cancellation after the sketch can be done but a full refund will be denied

• Asking for changes in the artwork can only be done during the sketching stage and will be able to be completed for you.

• If paying through PayPal, you will not for any reason perform a chargeback through PayPal

• Don’t request anything that is inappropriate

• Respect my decisions as an artist

• Be respectful

:red_circle:Make sure to read EVERYTHING before commissioning me, I will not be responsible for anything you are unaware about :red_circle:

I’ll try to be as consistent as possible, however I do balance work, school and study so please be mindful of that. The max time I would take to complete an artwork is 1 month and minimum 1 week, however, this greatly depends on what you want drawn so you can’t really expect either fast or slow delivery.

Contact

Are you interested or have any further inquiries? Feel free to contact me anytime by messaging me on DevForum or Discord! - mme#6075
Please do not inquire anything in the comments

Thank you for reading, this portfolio is still a work in process. :smile:

30 Likes

Your artwork are amazing!

3x0chars

1 Like

Your artwork is absolutely stunning! The colors are beautiful and I love your lineart! An amazing portfolio! Please keep up the good work! ^-^

3 Likes

Thank you , hopefully I can add more to it. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Amazing work!
Our old ads were simply screenshots of our game, so these will really help a lot. Great quality and pricing. Would %100 recommend.

1 Like

Sent you a friend request on Discord

Username: Passion#0001

1 Like

Highly recommend buying from Meireye. Very good communication, polite to customers and outstanding work in a short amount of time.

1 Like

I absolutely recommend working with Meireye, one of the best artists I’ve ever seen in the Roblox community.

2 Likes

Meireye was a pleasure to work with; besides a great artistic talent, they worked quickly and had great communication. I would commission Meireye again for sure.

1 Like