[OPEN] Missing Information Is Now Hiring Developers!

About Us

Hi there! We are Blue Night Corporation. We’re a dedicated team of devs working on our first FPS-type project called “Missing Information”! It’s an FPS round-based game with 2 teams head-to-head. However, it comes with a little twist! There’s implementations of hacking computers to win and many more goodies like grappling hooks!
The Team
@Legacy - Environment Design
@Undet_Dev - Main Scripter
@Kumar - UI

You can see some sneaks of the game here:

Summary

This text will be hidden

About The Job

We are looking for a professional GFX Artist to make an Icon for our game. We expect high quality Designs and renders that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Example of the kind of stuff we want:

Our game needs this icon rendered and done to a high quality. The icon will not look like the example.

Payment

We are paying 3,000 R$. Our preferred payment method is group funds.

Contact Us

You need to join the discord to apply: Discord
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Don’t have Discord, i perfer using DevForum.

But I’m capable of making GFX like this:

I have more examples but can’t release them since my last client hasn’t released them publicly, an icon is something can i do.

I would definitely recommend hiring @orangewarrior78. Very skilled and did a great job for the work he provided me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.