[OPEN] Need Artist for YouTube Channel Art

We are a small family YouTube channel (I also develop games, dont have one out on Roblox yet) and we have a channel based on Roblox gameplay. We need some channel art including a YouTube page header and an avatar icon (the little circle thingy). We would also consider doing Twitter header and Twitter avatar with the right person.

What We Need:
YouTube Channel header and YouTube Channel Avatar.

Art Style:
Definitely Robloxian in style, probably illustrated 2D and not rendered models. Not tied to any specific game, but rather showing a wide variety of games/elements. We mostly do videos on simulators so perhaps some of that can be sprinkled in.

Bonus Art Style:
As a family, we are involved in the hip-hop dance community. We like all things hip-hop (graffiti, etc.) and if you have experience or are open to trying to integrate this art style with Roblox elements, we would jump at the chance to work with you.

Whats In The Art?
We are a father, mother, and son team. The channel header should feature all three of us plus other elements to tie it into Roblox. The avatar should ideally include all three of us,perhaps from the waist up, or maybe some sort of rendering of our existing logo. We are very open to creative ideas with the right artist.

Payment:
We prefer to pay US Dollar through PayPal or Venmo. This is a legit offer for work and we are prepared to pay market rate for a professional artist. (You do not need to be a professional artist, we respect all peoples work wherever they are at in their personal journey)

Not sure I should post my channel here, so if you are curious please just send me a DM.

P.S. We will be needing 2d artwork for an upcoming game, and if we have a good working relationship we can use you there too :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sent you dm. Also, do u pay with robux too?

Very interesting. Is there no option for payment in robux at all?

1 Like

I suppose thats an option, but Iā€™m not willing to pay the Roblox transaction fees on transferring Robux into my group for the payment. DM me if you are interested. THANKS!

I am also looking for referrals to other artists who may not see this post, if you happen to read this and want to refer another artist, please let me know. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.