[OPEN] Nomekian || 3D Modeler

About Me

I am a 3D Modeler with a good amount of blender experience. I can 3D model a lot of things but I mainly specialize in modelling creatures. I am able to create original designs for these creatures as well as work on one through an image.

I am currently not looking for a team right now and I am only taking group funds at the moment.

Complex shaped (10k+ tris) Showcase

All these creatures are original and designed by me.

Here are some screenshots of my work
  1. Earth Dragon, 17k Triangles

2. Alien, 20k Triangles

3. Demon, 15k Tris

4. Grand Dragon, 11k Tris

5. Grand Dragon Reskinned, 11k Tris

Simple Shaped (Less than 10k tris) Showcase

All these creatures are original and designed by me.

1. Pelican type creature, 6.5k tris

2. Baby Dragon, 6.5k tris

3. Mini Steampunk Golem, 6.5k tris

4. Wizard Dragon, 6.5k tris

5. Guardian Whale, 8k tris

6. Swamp and Forest Creatures, each 3k to 4k tris.

Misc Showcase

All these models are outdated and were made last year or years ago. And I have included some textured models in here that i’ve made. Keep in mind all of them are done from tutorials.

1. First creature ever made in blender

2. Low poly human base

3. Some armour

4. First dragon I ever made, made in Build your own mech lol

5. Textured sword from XRG81’s tutorial

6. Textured pillar from XRG81’s tutorial

Availability

I am available from 11:00am to 2:00am AEST. But when University starts (3-4 weeks), I’ll be less active.

Payment

Prices for my models can range anywhere from 3k robux to 30k robux, depending on its complexity. These prices are of course negotiable

Payment will happen once I get confirmation that you’re fully satisfied with the model, you will pay first and then I will give you the model. I am only taking group funds at the moment

As an guide, I would list the Earth Dragon as 22k, Alien 18k, Demon 15k, Both Grand Dragons at 18k

Pelican creature: 7k , Baby Dragon 8k, Mini Steampunk Golem 7k , Wizard Dragon 7k, Guardian Whale 10k robux

For the Swamp and Green Forest Creatures, I’d price at 3k robux each or 40k robux for 15 of those creatures of similar quality.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/nomekian
Or at discord: Nomekian#1649
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I like your work can I ask are you a long term developer and would you take percentage.

Looks awesome! I would love to get in contact.