{OPEN} {OPPORTUNITY} SCPF || Site 91 is hiring! 20K ROBUX

About Us

Hello! We are SCPF -: Special Containment Procedures Foundation. We are looking to create a big community on ROBLOX, by developing our Site/Game:

Site-91

About Site-91

Site-91 is a Prison Anomaly game heavily inspired by the game Site-76: Prison Anomalies. We want this game to bring out it’s full potential not being like any other SCP game on the ROBLOX platform. The game consists of 4 roles: Foundation, Class-D, Chaos Insurgency, and The Teller. These roles will split up into many more roles along the way. We also want to put up the biggest, never seen before SCP Site ever with more than █ sectors, and over ██ SCP’s will be contained. With the scale of what resides in the facility/containment zones, our foundation will use the most advanced technological ways to keep the SCP’s contained.

What makes us different?

We have came up with more than 25 features that have NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE on any other SCP game. These features will hunger the players for more action like any traditional game on the ROBLOX platform.

What we want

We want a couple of things:

• Good Communication.
  • Be able to work 4-5 hours a day.
  • Have at least 2 years of experience in your field.
  • Have quality assets.
  • Be at least 15 years old if you are going to apply.
  • Have a portfolio/images.

The Team

@FyreeIG - Manager/GFX/UI/Second Scripter
couldbeyou - Scripter
couldbeyou - Animator
couldbeyou - Builder (High/Low-Poly)

Payment

Payment as of now is in % of group funds. Backup payment will be about 20K Robux, but I am still racking up the payment…

Scripter - 30%
Builder - 25%
Animator - 20%
Manager/GFX/UI - 25%

Contact

You can contact me on Discord. My tag is: FyreeIG#5176

Thank you for reading :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.