Oskar's Portfolio: Programming/Scripting

My graphics portfolio: Oskar's 3D/2D Graphic Design GFX Portfolio

Hi there! My name is Oskar, and I have been a member of the Roblox community for 6 years and a developer for nearly 5. In my time developing, I have worked with groups such as ENLITE Theatre, The Iron Cafe, Despite Dance, and Creamise. I have started many groups, groups that have been well set-up and established (peaking at 30k members), and I know how to take care of a leadership role if needed. I also work well with others and in teams if necessary.

My latest work: club neo !!1! - Roblox

SwordMasters

https://www.roblox.com/games/5865921770/

SwordMasters is my latest work, and my best example.

Daily store that carries over all servers:
Screenshot_50

Store that automatically loads gamepass icon and description:
Screenshot_52

Inventory:
Screenshot_51

Code screenshots:

+much much more

Diletta

Things that I programmed for the game:

• Custom admin
  • Cooking/placement system
  • Advanced datastore
  • Nametags/other group items
  • UI Fx

New version: (in progress)
Diletta Cafe Developing - Roblox

Audio system (with visualiser).

Pet system with hatching, inventory, and rarity.

Notable past commissions:

Prices are negotiable… I do not have a set rate. Here are some conditions I have:

• For USD or other real life money, I require PayPal as a transfer method.
  • I only accept Robux payments via a group payout, group percentage, or an asset purchase.
  • Under no circumstances do I take a percentage as payment unless accompanied by a salary or deposit.
  • If you are paying Robux via t-shirt/gamepass then you must pay the marketplace fee.

Discord (preferred): oskar#0001
Twitter: https://twitter.com/oskarblox
Roblox messages: @oskxzr
DevForum: @oskxzr

Kindness in messages is reciprocated!

21 Likes

Oskar is a talented person when it comes to these things. I defenitely recommend him if you are going for a quick/efficent commisions.

4 Likes

Oskar is one of the nicest members on here. He is understanding, forgiving, and kind. For anyone contemplating whether you should hire him or not, I encourage you to hire him. He is very trustworthy and you can count on him to do a job quick and effectively.

2 Likes

The best programmer for practically any large or minor scripting commissions for a reasonable price. 100% recommend oskar. :+1:

1 Like

Highly recommended, Oskar is a very talented developer.

1 Like

Oskar is very talented and kind hearted. He’s one of the most friendliest people I know on DF. He is efficient and accurate with any task you hire him for. He makes sure that you are satisfied and happy with the results. His work is genuinely amazing. If you’re looking to hire somebody, I recommend Oskar. I promise you will be satisfied. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been friends with Oskar for many years and he is really nice and loyal. he is also efficient and gets stuff done. I definitely recommend him.

2 Likes

Vouch for Oskar. He helped me create a gear shop for my game that was completed in a timely manner. Prices are reasonable and he delivered excellent quality.

2 Likes

New example added: 10/01/21

Highly recommend him! Made very neat game pass icons for my game.

3 Likes

That’s some insane work, I’d like you to work for a project I’m currently doing if you’re interested please check out this post about the project and further information regarding payment and the idea itself.

1 Like

Feel free to contact me using any of my contact options listed in my OP. :slight_smile:

Commissions are currently closed due to an influx of commissions and me going away. They should open again in the next week or 2.

2 Likes

wow, I really like your grahics!!

1 Like

@oskxzr you look like a great dev! how did you learn your 2d Graphic Design?

1 Like

@ObIiviousSins I learned photoshop about 3 years ago, and since then I have been experimenting around with graphic design and finding a style that suits me.

@eqviia Thanks!

@Prosparva Please do not leave reviews/comments regarding my work unless you have actually commissioned me.

Hello there @oskxzr I’m interested in hiring you for a commission if you can either contact me back on the developer forum or on discord @redbubba_dev#1090 that would be great. I cant wait to hear back from you!!!

Just reopened commissions! Thanks so much to everyone for your support.

I am now accepting more commissions! Thanks for your support, and hopefully I will be able to keep up with everything!

Sorry to anyone who tried to add me on discord! The tag on there should be working now.