[OPEN] Phoenix | 3D Modeler Portfolio

Hi, Hello & Hello there! Im Phoenix aka Lemon_cherry75 on Roblox. I love to program, model & develop on Blender, Roblox Studio and Roblox itself. I started my developer journey around November 2023 with Blender and simple 3D models. I aim to learn new skills everyday & to improve my already earned skills.
I like to create accessories, clothes and to recreate other thing that inspire me, from for example real life, games, etc.
Right now im looking for my first commissions and jobs to improve my knowledge on 3D models and to collect more examples for this portfolio`s showcases.

Im German, love Roblox & Minecraft (Modding) and im pretty good at writing HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIBT, JAVA & PYTHON but I never tried scripting in Roblox with Lua before. My favorite animal is a phoenix!

3D-Models

Food

UGC Concepts

Bild

Other Models or Scenes

β‹†β‹…β‹†ΰΌΊπ“†©β˜†π“†ͺ༻⋆⋅⋆ ─── β‹†β‹…β‹†ΰΌΊπ“†©β˜†π“†ͺ༻⋆⋅⋆ ─── β‹†β‹…β‹†ΰΌΊπ“†©β˜†π“†ͺ༻⋆⋅⋆ ─── β‹†β‹…β‹†ΰΌΊπ“†©β˜†π“†ͺ༻⋆⋅⋆───

Games I have worked with:

My timezone is - Central European Time (CET). Im mostly always available, but im still a student & having a RL. So please consider this when working with me. :slight_smile:

Prices are negotiable, due to me still being unsure about the prices sometimes. I accept either hourly pay or per finished model, but my preferred payment method is before or after the work is completely finished.

ONLY ROBUX AS PAYMENT

Discord (recommended) - .phoenix75.
Roblox - Phoenix - Roblox
E-Mail - kathamuc@icloud.com

Thank you so much for taking your time and ready this! Don’t hesitate and reach out for me whenever you like. If you have suggestions or feedback, write a comment! I would love to read that.

-Phoenix<3

3 Likes