Open place page in browser from Studio

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to open the webpage of the place I’m working on in Studio. I do this often for various reasons (testing, sharing with teammates, making configuration changes, reviewing how the game looks on the website, etc) and it’s not always easy to find the place I’m looking for manually.

The closest we have to this at the moment is the Copy Link to Clipboard button in the Share panel, but this isn’t usable most of the time due to only being available on public games.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I would be able to jump to my game’s page from Studio much more rapidly.

9 Likes

This already is possible by locating the game’s page on Studio, right clicking on it and selecting the “View place page” button.

I still support adding this option in the dropdown from File and making it redirect to the game, not place.

This requires me to close the project I’m working on, open the place page, and then re-open the project. Not the best workflow.

2 Likes