[OPEN] PlushfuI's Clothing Commissions [PORTFOLIO ATTACHED]

devforum1

Hello! I’m PlushfuI, otherwise known as Snowixia/Veilara. I’m an experienced clothing designer. I started designing a few months ago but have improved a lot since then! I will try my best to make whatever you order, putting a lot of effort into my designs.
Experience wise, I have designed for big groups such as Tiger ®, the 1970s, vintesque, FL!P, Nixs, etc.
I have owned a group called veilara with 3k+ members, and currently own a group called itsy with 6k+ members! I have good reviews from frequent customers who have commissioned me.

devforum3

However, I don’t have displays to showcase every fashion style, I can design, almost everything.
All these examples have been made between May 2020 and present.

devforum2

» Full outfit (pants + shirt / outfit + sleeves)900 ROBUX
» Pants / Shirt only450 ROBUX

I won’t be accepting PayPal at the moment, for payment. ROBUX payment is preferred from group funds, however it can also be through a t-shirt, (You must pay extra due to taxes) Roblox Limiteds, Discord Nitro, and ROBUX giftcards.

» NOTE | The prices are NOT fixed and it may increase depending on difficulty.

If you order a commission you must pay first

I spend at least 3+ hours on each commission, I try my hardest to make the design as high quality as possible.

» I have the right to decline your commission if I need too!

devforum4

BST TIMES:
Monday through Friday: 10AM THROUGH 10 PM
Weekends/Holiday Breaks: 11AM THROUGH 11 PM
As of now, I am currently available

devforum5

For questions, and orders. Contact me through:
Discord: plush!#1508
Roblox: PlushfuI

USER CHANGED FROM SNOWIXIA TO PLUSHFUi

Thanks for reading! I hope to hear from you! :email:

7 Likes

I highly recommend working with Veilara, the designs are insane and the quality is one of the best. Veilara is an underrated designer, as well as being easy to work with!

2 Likes

Veilara’s work is always to a very high standard. She’s great to work with and she is always consistent with quality.

2 Likes

Hey there.

I really like your work and I’ve added you on Discord. My username + tag is ‘blaze.#0001’.

I look forward to working with you.