[CLOSED] Programmer and UI Designers are needed for Little Angels Daycare

Hello! My name is maxterful and I am the owner of Little Angels Daycare a group with over 486k+ members! The group is a role play based game and revolves around the different ranks in the group to provide a joyful experience for all our players. In the game, you are able to apply for the job of a Teacher’s Assistant, Teacher, Nurse, and Receptionist. We are working to further advance our game for our next version that has already been built and we’d like to work with developers to achieve this.

https://www.roblox.com/groups/2518831/Little-Angels-Daycare#!/about

What we are looking for:

• Programmer - We need programmers that have experience in data storage, house customization, and overall interactive items such as a cooking system similar to those found in other games.

• UI Designers - We are looking for experienced UI Designers that can make kid friendly UI’s that will match our game experience and flow with the game easily in different areas of the game.

Payment

You will be paid in one-time payment for every assignment you complete. For each assignment the prices are negotiable, and can depend on how much work the assignment will take for the developer.

Payment can range for programmer depending on the project between 30-50k or more depending on the assignment work. A percent can also be negotiated for the programmer depending on if you join our team and become a consistent developer on our team between 10-20% of our revenue. UI Designers payment can be discussed and negotiated as well and you should contact me to discuss a price for the work.

Contact me!
In order to contact me, the best way to reach me is maxi#9440 through Discord. Although, I may not reply immediately I will get back to you as quickly as possible. In order for me to identify that you are interested in the position, please send me examples of your work whether it be games or screenshots of your work. Please refrain from just saying hello as I receive many direct messages from people everyday and it might get lost in the bunch. If you are interested in this position, please feel free to reach out and I can’t wait to work with you soon!

Thank you so much for your interest.
Maxterful

4 Likes

Im interested in the UI role

Portfolio:Dev/Underrated - Scripter [OPEN!]
Discord:TheUnderatedPotato#5908

30-50k USD or robux?

(30 chars)

I am intrested discord: warnickur#0788

It’s robux as they aren’t going to be paying 30,000-50,000 USD for each task.

1 Like

Interested about the UI here is my portfolio: Azroxl | Low Poly Builder/Modeler/User Interface Designer

I realized you have to be my friend or in a similar discord server as me to message me so, to make it easier you can also message me on Twitter @LittleAngelsDC or join the discord through the link found in the group social links! Thanks!

2 Likes

I sent you a friend request, AcceptingOP#1323.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.