[OPEN] [R$25,000] Looking for a detailed interior builder

Detailed House - Hiring a Builder

About Us

Hey Devforum! I run a ‘survivor’ group with just over 8,000 members. Our community isn’t very large, and that’s due to the fact that we generally only attract players who are interested in gameshow style games. Unlike other popular games, our games only run when a qualified, trained, ‘host’ (or administrator) is available to initiate a round of a game. We are not affiliated with Peak Precision Studios, the group that made the Survivor game that was taken down due to a DMCA violation - our games work differently and hence are in no way infringes on America’s DMCA legislation.

You can check out the group here: ROBLOX: Survivor! 🍃 - Roblox

About The Job

I’m looking for a short-term builder to recreate a very detailed house. The house design comes from the television show ‘Big Brother Australia: 2020’. The house needs to look as exact as possible to the images provided on the document below.

Payment

We are paying 25,000 Robux for the completed job.

Contact Us

If possible, please contact me via discord at:

just sam#0001

If you can’t contact me through discord, send me a devforum message.

You must be 13 years or older to apply, and I would prefer it if you had at least 2 years of Roblox studio experience.

Thanks! :v:

I’m interested!

I’m interested in this, here’s my portfolio: [OPEN] Bxd_Fxnd | Realistic Builder, Modern Architect

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.