Topic closed. No point in opening

This topic has been closed

1 Like

You said that you are expecting 1m+ in sales, how come can you expecting that?

1 Like

I discussed this idea with my team. The only competition to this game hasn’t had an update in months. Creating a huge gap for new groups like mine to compete.

I’m sorry but there’s almost over 200k+ unique shooter games on ROBLOX, some are active and has met their success. Real question how are you expecting to beat all of the them?

1 Like

Sent a friend request, SamSam#0001

1 Like

This game is a little different from other shooter games. There’s only one successful game similar to the one my team is making. And that game has’nt had an update in a while

Just because the competition has not updated does not mean your guaranteed to beat them.

Your game has to be better then theirs and you also have to have luck. Maybe people dont want to play that type of shooter anymore so then your game is going to flop.

5 Likes

so does that mean I can pick a game that hasn’t had an update in a while, recreate it and expect 1m robux? you need to be less vague

3 Likes

Not exactly any game. This game still has over 5k concurrent players. Most of them left because of the long wait of an update that was supposed to come out on July. So my team decided to make a game similar to that one having our own style too.

I believe you’re talking about Strucid, and that game I believe is under development for chapter 2. And like others said, you will need to make the game better than theirs to beat them.

You should come with a good reason why your game is going to beat them, because it can be that they update their game the next day.

2 Likes

I have a clear idea about how the game has to be like(I’m trying to make something similar to strucid but with our own style). I hiring the best developers to make this game THE BEST third person shooter in roblox. We will beat them because they’ve been having the same old style since 2 years. Our team will be changing the game style, modes,etc. every once in a while to make sure we won’t lose the interest of our players.
Thanks you
:slightly_smiling_face:

That very same shooter has over 5k concurrent players. My team’s goal is to make a game better than theirs.
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have added a little more information on the post. Hope you are satisfied :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello, im Sam, im a Ui xesigner, Modeler and builder. Here is my portfolio, also add me back on discord SamRBX#7330. [PORTFOLIO] UI Designer, Builder, Modeler | SamRBX

1 Like

I’ve sent you a friend request on discord hoping to work with you soon :smiley:

We are still looking for 3d Modelers and scripter :slight_smile:

Need a GFX Artist? If so, PM me!

20% Modeler
20% Scripter
15% UI
And the rest if 65% come to you?

Make it fair man like:
35% scripter
30% builder
20% modeler
And the rest 15% go to ui designer

That’s very very very unfair percentages pay, Scripter and builder must have same or equal percentages because they both have big responsibility on ur game, We can just see that scripter willing to scripting full game with low percentages pay.

I have 2 other scripters. They didn’t want their names shown on the post

I’m not copying the whole thing like how strucid copied fortnite.