[OPEN] Roblox Game Trailer Creator

About Me

Hi, I hope you’re having a nice day! I’m Kaavo, you might know me from being the President of Frappé on Roblox. One thing I bet you didn’t know about me is that I make trailers for Roblox games!

I’ve been creating them on and off for the past few months, so I figured I’d put myself out here and see if you’re interested in a high-quality trailer for your new game/update etc!

Showcase

All of the trailers I’ve created are linked below.

:link: Introducing the Frappé Summer Update - YouTube

:link: Coming Soon. ☀️ - YouTube

:link: Introducing the Frappé Quiz Center | Start your Barista career with us! - YouTube

:link: Introducing the Frappé Christmas Update - YouTube

:link: Introducing the Frappé Autumn Update - YouTube

:link: Frappé V5 Official Trailer - YouTube

:link: What's next for Frappé? - YouTube

:link: Jusu - Reveal Trailer - YouTube

:link: Jusu Juice Bar | Official Trailer - YouTube

Availability

A lot… a few hours every day of the week. I also check DMs very frequently so feel free to contact me whenever.

Payment

Prices are very negotiable, usually starts at a few thousand Robux per 30 second trailer. Longer trailers will cost more. This is down to the amount of thought, planning, music selection + editing, etc that goes into making these trailers.

My preferred method of payment is through Paypal rather than Robux, again prices can be discussed.

Contact

The best way is through Twitter DMs (twitter.com/Kaavo_). We’ll arrange something through there.

One note: to get the cinematic shots needed for the trailers, I use a trusted Roblox Studio plugin, therefore will need some sort of studio access to whatever game you want a trailer for. Whether this is the original game or copied over to a new place, that’s fine - whatever works best for you.

Thanks for taking the time to consider me. Have a lovely day. :slight_smile:

5 Likes