OPEN - Roblox UI/UX Designer | Professional Quality

Hello and welcome to my community! I am an experienced Roblox Studio UI/UX designer that is for hire! My goal here is to create advanced UI Interfaces for players to have an admirable gaming experience when they play! I have over 4 years of Experience in this field and am willing to work for you! Welcome to the Platinum Gaming community!

My UI Designs!

Cartoon Style🥇

Simulator Shop
Capture1

FPS 🎇

FPS Menu 1

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!:loudspeaker:

• I am a SOLO worker, and don’t collaborate with other creators to make my GUI’s!

• I am solely a UI designer, I don’t offer scripting, or tweening to my designs!

• All of my designs are created for the easiest possible creator editing!

UI Copyright! ©

• I’m unable to add licenses to your own work. If you ever want to license your work for whatever reason, see to it yourself, as my responsibility isn’t to apply license on to-be sold work.

Requested Pay! :moneybag:

• Mini UI Package (0-3 Frames) — 1,000 Robux
  • Regular UI Package (4-7 Frames) — 5,000 Robux
  • Mega UI Package (8+ Frames) — 10,000 Robux

Terms Of Service! :scroll:

• I have the right to terminate your request if you attempt to scam me in any way.

• I have the right to refuse your request for any reason, including personal reasons.

• I have the right to terminate your request if you are impatient for no valid reason and if you communicate rudely to me.

• No spam requests. I cannot handle too much overload of work.

• You must credit me for my work, do not falsely claim that it is your work. You must also add me to your credits page in your game, if you have one.

• I will not be held responsible for the loss of any Robux if any of these terms are violated after or before purchase.

• Attempting to loophole these terms of service will result in the denial of UI services.

I will take one order at a time as I have other things to take care of as well. You may see the title of this topic change sometimes to “CLOSED” or “ON HOLD.”

err… you made a mistake

sigh. The Roblox devforum is not a place to post your what ever sort of portfolios. It used to be but now it is not. Delete this before the mods do. Oh wait, You can’t delete this. Mods!!

Also looking at your gui pricings they are over priced. And 4 years of experience? And such guis? Uh oh. I would tell you to work more on your guis as they DO NOT LOOK 4 YEAR WORTH AND 1K ROBUX WORTH.

Issues include:
Bad padding, Bad style, Text too big, Uneven padding and uneven design style, terrible choice of colors.

1 Like

3 things to point out.

1. Please post your work on Talent Hub instead of here.
  2. This is nearly nowhere good enough, 4 years and using Luckiest Guy font? Not stepping on anybody’s opinions here, but if you’re using that font, at least make the UI resemble the font so it looks good.
  3. 1000 robux for the mini pack, are you crazy? It’s not that you don’t deserve to earn (which you obviously do), but like 10$ for something like that? No way.
1 Like