[CLOSED] Sakura Hotels Looking For Developers [$500+]

Sent you a friend request at Discord

Not to be rude or anything but all of the things you listed here are up to my personal preference. What jobs make up the dev team is what I think will work best for a Hotel game. You do bring up a good point with how long the project will take. I didn’t include that because it’s really solely up to the developers. I dont want to push them to work too hard. To answer your question though it wont take too long, maybe 1-2 months.

1 Like

Added, Dale#3443 (I’ve scripted a Hotel before).

Hello, I’m Interested In Staff Manager!
Discord : CorruptEquality#1669
Have a blessed day!

I have messaged you on Dev Forum Regarding this role.

Interested in the spot for UI Designer and you can view my portfolio here.

If needed, you can contact me on discord or on the devforums if you have any questions regarding my work. (devTig3r#2580).
I look forward to working with you and your team.

Friended you, varjoy#4366

30chars

im actually suprised that the modeler position gets paid more than the scripter position

2 Likes

I’m intrested in modeling, I sen’t you a friend requestion @RainbowStachio#2072

Hi! I added you on Discord. My name is RewrittenDeveloper!

Hey there, really interesting in working for you! Sent a friend request on discord (selepathic#8025)
Hope to talk soon.

Superb excited C: I have contacted you on discord

Yo! I’m interested working with you. Seems like a great opportunity for me, here’s some of my past work - https://devforum.roblox.com/t/portfolio-kd12306-builder-modeler/620785/4 If nothing interests you, all good. :+1:
My discord is KEDO#2667

Hi I’m interested I added you on discord!

Staff Manager position taken by @xfirstdan, builder and modeler position taken, scripting position taken by @varjoy

Hello! I am highly interested. I contacted you on Discord to apply as UI designer. hope to hear from you!
Discord tag: PalmCrafter#8841

Updated open job positions, UI is now taken by @TheDCraft

1 Like

hey there im interested in the builder position i can build a hotel and anything you want me to do discord jailbreak#7767

Just going to say this again. No positions are open except for builder ones. The build style is cartoony but with details.

I added you on Discord. Programmxr#7004 Interested in the builder position.