[OPEN] SCP Foundation - Recruiting Builders

About Us

The SCPF Manufacturing Department is looking for new developers to work on the Area 14 Project. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on extensive updates coming to the game.

About The Job

We’re looking for a professional builder with a strong background in underground facility building. We expect high quality builds and are open to modifications to our current build style.

Good communication skills are a must, and we frequently check on progress and share it with our eager community.

Payment

We are paying on a per-task basis. Payment per task will be agreed upon before you accept the task. We always pay in Robux.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord trough DMing: devSparkle#2496

14 Likes

A little more info would be helpful, for example; what kinds of tasks will we be doing? How large is this facility? Whats the rough payment per task? Will it just be one developer or more?

2 Likes

The tasks can be quite varied, and range from full re-work of a level to designing a containment zone for an “alien” entity. The facility is relatively large, and spans over 5 levels, roughly 1024x1024 each.

Payments have previously varied between 1K to 250K Robux, depending on the size of the task given to the developer. You will be expected to work with other developers, although small tasks are often given on a per-developer basis.

2 Likes

yo i sent a fr on discord

1 Like

SUPER INTERESTED!! I love Administrator_Mr’s SCPF! Hit me up on Discord! Koroukk ; andrew#1845

1 Like

This looks fun to do, I have worked in many SCP places and played lots of things with underground facility, i’ve even done a small quick hallway of a SCP type place. Ill be applying!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.