[CLOSED!] Scripter [20K-40K R$]

About Us

Hi there! We are Outlander Studios, a large upcoming game development team. We’re looking a scripter who is able to create and import new systems for our new simulator.

The Team
@HS_7 - Owner
@Purasia - Co-Owner
@dadtir01 - Modeller
@iiOmega_7 - Builder

About The Job

We are looking for an experienced scripting who can create multiple systems such as teleportation, in-game currency, rebirths, rewards wheels, leader-boards, item shops, in-game currency shops, pet shops, animation shops, levels, multiple gamepasses, avatar customisation & a few more things which we will explain to those who pass the initial stage of a portfolio review. You also must be able to import a few previously made scripts, and ensure all in-game UIs are working. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress regularly and look to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. We will need to see your portfolio before you begin.

Half of this task has been completed by our former scripter, scripts made by them are obviously not included in the to-do list, they have recently stepped down due to time issues. We believe an experienced scripter would be able to complete this with no real issues. Thus giving the task a time limit of one and a half months at most.

Payment

We are paying 20k-40k for the project in a whole, depending on the quality and speed. Our preferred payment method is R$. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the scripts you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, from there I will get your Discord tag for further discussions.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hello, I’d be Interested in this.

You can contact me here: jimmy!#0001!

1 Like

I’m interested in applying for the scripter position.

1 Like

Hi!
I’m very interested.
DM me @ Sasial#1865

Intriguing. Contact me at IntelligentCappy#0413.

Oh sounds easy, like a simulator correct? i’m in my dizzy is ObscureEffect#9266

Contact me on discord hunterjojo0000#6397

I’m interested. Contact me here’s : hunterjojo0000#6397

If you need a ui designer, just know I am open

Hello! I’m @Lil_SharkyBoy a really young Programmer and 3D Artist on the Platform! I’m a little bit interested but I would like you to asure that we are not getting “scammed”, like, you have some reputation to ensure we are gonna get payed aswell?

Anyway, thanks for the time and here’s my portfolio and it has my Discord Tag inside, if you wanna check it out.

Thanks for taking the time to read this reply and have a nice day! - @Lil_SharkyBoy

1 Like

I am interested my dizzy Is ObscureEffect 9266

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.