[OPEN] SCRIPTER FOR HIRE (Updated)

About Me

Hello! It would be a pleasure to offer my services as a Scripter. I joined ROBLOX about 2 years ago and after a short time I started using Roblox Studio, my specialty is Scripting.

Showcase

Most recent order:

Global Leaderboard

Twitter Code Gui

"XP Bar

I am able to do:

• Minigames
  • Systems
  • Global Leaderboards
  • PlayerLists
  • Button Effects
  • GUI Design / Programming (correctly positioned).
  • Intros
  • Team Selectors
  • Shops
  • Character Editors
  • Health bar/ XP bar
  • Twitter Code GUI

Availability

I am available for 1 or 4 hours maximum work on weekends and 1 or 2 hours during the week due to school. I can do small jobs, systems, etc.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept payment by the hour or by asset. I accept payments through Paypal or Robux.

Contact

You can contact me by sending me a message here or also by Discord xmaanzach#7617

I’m sorry, but I like being a perfectionist and that will help me do the work with all my effort. Thank you for reading!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Looks familiar :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Just because it looks familiar doesn’t mean it’s free modeled.

1 Like

I really don’t think I see free models of things as well done as that.:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Did I say it was free modeled?

He doesn’t mention that you said that, it was just an opinion in general :neutral_face:

Looks good so far! For your Twitter Code Gui, if you removed border pixels for the boxes that would look superb.

2 Likes

Xmaanzach is a responsive, detailed scripter. He listened to all of my requests and followed through perfectly.

1 Like

I just updated the post (I put the last thing I did)