Open! | Scripter | kingerman88

Kingerman Logo size 16

kingerman88Text
Roblox Programmer

About Me

Hey there! I’m kingerman88, an 19 year old developer on Roblox since 2017.

Most people know me for developing and managing one of the most popular fan games on Roblox- Squid Game!
You can check it out here! Squid Game - Roblox (750 Million Visits and counting!)

Email: kingerman88rblx@gmail.com
Twitter: kingerman88 - Twitter
Roblox: kingerman88 - Roblox

Development Experience

Current Positions

Former Positions:

Open Sourced Resources

Any open sourced resource that I’ve created

• Kingerman’s Chat Tags System - A simple chat tag module that has Player, Gamepass, Badge, and Group settings! Plus it has an experimental rainbow tag feature!
  • BulkFade (Documentation to be made) - A module to help developers simply fade multiple UI elements with ease!

Availability

Please contact me through my email or twitter to discuss any projects. kingerman88rblx@gmail.com | https://twitter.com/kingerman88

I’m also active on Discord kingerman88#4735 (Note: My friend requests are turned off, please reach out to me via the methods above first.)

11 Likes

Hello! I’m interested. I couldn’t add you on Discord. Can you add me instead? JonathanAviation#8839

You ever done any pathfinding or NPC-related scripting?

To be totally honest, no. I have not done any pathfinding scripts, however I have done some basic AI before. Here is a little Gif of a tower defense game I was working on https://gyazo.com/501ce3f6ba0548c793106c7bd6a81e92

Hello. I am interested in your services, if they are still available! Friend me on discord: s_udden#7271

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I am open still for small tasks, but I am currently working on two major projects so I will not be able to join any dev team at the moment!

Portfolio updated,
Currently I am accepting small - medium projects.
I will try to finish projects tasked to be within 1-2 weeks
I really am only accepting robux or USD, not % unless the game is already for release
Thanks for understanding!

Send a DM to kingerman88#4735
or responding to me on the devforum are the best ways to get in contact

Hey, would you be interested in this Scripter Needed- Could It Be You?