[OPEN] Scripter needed for an Adventure / Fantasy based Medieval Game

Greetings people, SAKU is looking for talented Individuals that might be Interested in working on an In-depth PvP / PvE Medieval Game based on multiple Books, Shows and all that Jazz.
If you’re skilled (or pretty decent) at Programming, we require your skills.

SAKU is an upcoming Game Development Team looking for programmers who have a decent understanding of Lua. We hope to grant experience to those that Join this project which could help in future Games, or anything along those lines.

This Offer is mainly for 18+. However if you’ve got a flexible schedule and have the required skills, apply all the same.

image The Team
@gabrielroblox4 - Builder, Modeler, Environmental Designer, Marketing, UI,
@Jesterish - Manager, Modeler, Environmental Designer, Marketing
@Patrav - Beginner Scripter, Idea generator, Moderator, Tester

image The Job / Payment

We’re looking for programmers that have a decent or even In-depth understanding of Lua.
By that I mean:

• Understands FE
  • API
  • Datastores
  • Cframe
  • Etc…

In terms of payment:
This project is mainly for the learning experience, however I do believe that it has the ability to generate Income. That said, if it does we shall discuss it amongst ourselves and split it accordingly.
Nevertheless, a form of payment whilst working on the Game is possible and can be debated on depending on your Skills and Schedule.

image Progress / Examples:

image How to contact us
If you’re Interested in this Project, DM me, @gabrielroblox4, on the Devforums.
Or contact me via Discord at Gabber#4864
Please provide examples of your Work.

Note: If you want to work with us but don’t think you have the skills or talent or need more Info on the Game, Dm Me all the same

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.