[OPEN] Scripter needed for Stewed

What is Stewed?

Greetings. Firstly, we’d like you to know more about the job. Stewed is a cafe on ROBLOX that strives to achieve a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere for all. Our goal is to serve a vast variety of flavored coffees and snacks that will make you a returning customer for life. Our highly sophisticated and well trained staff will surely make your experience at our cafe one to remember.

What’s the job?

Stewed needs a Scripter to create a lot of scripts for our Version Two. Your scripting skills must be very advanced. What we need is a food system, points system, etc. Your scripting skills must be top-notch, and you should be prepared to work on the job.

What are the requirements?

Our requirements must be taken seriously. If you find that you violate our requirements, you will be denied. The requirements are as follows:

• Must be 13+ years old
  • Must have Discord
  • Must be active on Discord
  • Be advanced in scripting

What’s the payment?

The payment would be done through USD. The payment can be discussed in DMs if I believe you’re fit for the job.

USD: 100-200 USD+ for the entire job

How do I apply?

You can apply for this position to be a scripter via my Discord DMs. My discord tag is: dyfined#0001

What are Stewed’s links?

Before applying, you must make sure to fit all of the requirements. Please also link your Portfolio below. Thank you very much!

dyfined
President of Stewed

2 Likes

Is it builder or scripter? the “How do I apply?” part is talking about builders.

Fixed, apologies for that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Hi, am a very experienced 3d modeler i can make map assets and pretty much anything send me a friend request on discord you will not regret: THESIMPGOD999#9843

:wave: Greetings!

I am an experienced JavaScript, Web Developer, Lua programmer. I would love to apply for this opportunity. Please accept my request: Luke;#0001

Hey! I think that this is a fabulous opportunity to increase my knowledge as a programmer.
You can contact me via Discord: ItsChoco#0902
This is my portfolio:

Thanks for reading :smile:

My user is Ciara#6759, I sent a FR

Hello, I am free and willing to put forward my scripting experience. I am well aware on how to make food systems as such and create advanced systems, you can get a full list on my portfolio:

Hello! Such a nice group here! I look forward to hearing from you!
I have sent you a friend request on discord
SamDevelops#0881

This position is still open. Please read the whole thread if you’re interested.

Hello, I am realy intrested in the job, please dm me on discord: warre002#0788

Hello, I’m interested in this position.

You may find my portfolio here

Jayy_N#0001

Hey, is Robux possible as payment?

PS, My portfolio: Jees1 | Experienced Scripter

Greetings! I’ve made several cafe’s and I can tell you that I’ve a lot of experience. Make sure to message me for more information! Bloxynet#4289

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.