[OPEN] Selling a small map (130x130)

About me

Hi I’m FaVmIkE and I just made this map today but I don’t need it so I would like to sell it.

Contact

Contact me via DevForum or via discord: whostoletheguacamolle#9614

Pictures

Summary

Payment

Prices are negotiable.

9 Likes

This map is very beautiful. Would $33 USD/$44 CAD be a good price range? …And can you please provide a game link?

I will not by the map as of currently, I cannot afford it. Maybe I will soon.

I don’t accept USD but just because I’m 18less and I can’t use paypal. If you contact me on discord I send you the link.

130x130 is a square… Your map looks like a rectangle. To me it looks like a 130x90.

I know is not squared but the size is taken from the parts of water that you can see in the picture and those are squared so I used them to choose the size

That map actually looks really good.

1 Like

This seems awesome like the low poly models you made, you should message other people to see if they need a map for there game.Of the (Devforum) is what i mean!!

Yeah but I don’t know who, this map is more like a lobby than a map for a gameplay, is really small.

1 Like

Very nice map. I like how the different biomes neatly fit amongst eachother.
Only thing I would change is if its a lobby, than adding more for the players to do as they are waiting.

1 Like

Well it is not a lobby I mean that for the size it could be used too for a lobby but I’ve made it just to pass the time not to be a lobby so I don’t know how can you use this map lolol

Sorry but this price is ridicolous.

1 Like

Too low of course.
50characters 50 characters

1 Like

Oh sorry… I don’t have that much robux.

Ok but with 35 robux I don’t do anything

35 robux is extremely low for something like this. This is the equivalent of $0.12 in USD. Personally, I wouldn’t take anything less than 35k Robux, or around $100 USD.

3 Likes

Should this really be under Public Recruitment? Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought this category was for people looking for developers and/or designers?

4 Likes

That’s what I thought too… but in his defense not sure where else he’d post it?
We need a section dedicated to just selling individual “asset packs”

4 Likes

I agree with on that note :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Yeah I know but as @Capt_George said there isn’t a right section to sell things so I thought this was the best section.

Really nice build! I can’t really afford it as I don’t have much robux but I would if I did.