[OPEN] Serious Project - Looking for PROGRAMMER 50%

‎‎‎

Hi there! I’m Ned, 18, and am founder of Fate Tide Games. I am looking for a PROGRAMMER partner, shares discussed in dms.

I have 10 years+ of Roblox Development.

( Link to my portfolio )

( Link to my site )

( The website is 1 year old & portfolio is a few months old.)
‎‎

I am making a community-based rogue-like MMORPG entitled “Rising Legacy” with a permadeath system.

‎‎‎

Below I attached some files with the visual style I’ve came up for the game, other details will be discussed in private if you’re deemed worthy of the programmer position.

‎‎‎

(Images representhing the visual style of the game - 3 PHOTOS)

‎‎4
(Things you would have to do and else):

• Creating core mechanics that can’t be exploited to create advantages for the players w/ maliciously intent. (Things such as item duplication, advantages during frame drops.

• Combat/defense mechanics, swords/maces/magic/etc.

• Mobility system that works hand-in-hand with combat mechanics.

• Quest sytem, class progression, etc.

• It’d be nice if you were from EU Zone or nearby (timezone) & 16 of age (or simply mature). - Not necessary.

Contact me on my discord: ned#9849
Please have a structured application in order for me to easily check on everybody.

To be specific, this involves a partnership in which we’d split the shares as owners of Fate Tide Games.

I’d be interested in a good animator too, that knows how to work around models and create combat movements w/ particles (if possible), etc. - Do not have a budget for this right now, I’ll potentially create a hiring post or I’ll accept someone that wants to evolve his skills and do an internship for us. - Still, only if you’re skilled.

I have just turned 18 & looking for only people that are interested in finishing the project & not rushing any aspects of it. This will be mostly my job this summer, and after it.

I would also love if you weren’t the type of developer to be asked to work & do things by yourself as a main acting partner.

To be honest it is going to be somewhat hard to find someone that has over 10+ years of scripting experience due to the age of most platform players. The usual age range 9-17 (At Most). Some are older it varies. Good luck!

1 Like

He means that he’s the one with 10 years of experience, even in the title.

Mhm, thank you for clarifying that out.

I am not looking for someone with 10 years of experience, I’m just saying I got that.

Decided to make it public that the programmer will receive half of the shares if they have enough experience. (50%)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.