[CLOSED] SkyWolf Studios is hiring developers!

Hello everyone, my name is Flauschi_XD or just Flauschi and i am one of the two Managers of SkyWolf Studios. SkyWolf Studios existed alredy for quite some time, but the team got recently wiped as we saw no sense in continuing with the old one. With this post i wanted to give you all an oppertunity to join the new SkyWolf and making it possible to start with a game.

@Flauschi_XD Manager/Scripter/Ui designer/Builder
@saile515 - Manager/Web developer
@IAmRealTank - Project Manager/3D Modeler
@ReturnedTrue - Leading Scripter
@adavlaCZ - Leading Builder
@(open) - Scripter
@(open) - Builder
@(open) - Animator
@(open) - GFX designer
@(open) - Composer

Requirements:

• Half a year or more experience in developing
  • 13 Years of age or older
  • Some decent skills
  • Experience with websites such as Trello or ClickUp
  • Being able to keep in deadlines
  • Being able to fluently work with other people

More details: We are searching for developers who alredy have some skills, are able to work in a team and being mature enough to not cause any drama or problems in terms of development. When you join the team you will get a quick brief on how everything works, so you should have no problem starting to work on a game. For the organization of the team we are using ClickUp and having a developers-only Discord server.

At the time the old SkyWolf got wiped, we were working on a game called “Super Smash Blox”, which was just a Roblox version of the well known game Super Smash Bros. We wanted to have custom characters, custom ways to get characters and so on. We were basically just adapting the concept but modifying it to be more fun.
At this point of time we are not sure if we should continue with this concept. However, the team will decide on the game we will be doing. That means we could come up with a new concept or just continue Super Smash Blox.

We are paying a percentage depending on your work in R$.
Our developers will be payed via group payout and out of a % pot. Depending on your work the management will at the end of the month decide how many R$ you actually get.
Please note that those are estimations and can always change during development

21% for upcoming projects
Project manager (their role +2%)
Leading devs (their role +2%)
Scripter (33%)
Builder (31%)
3D Modeller (7%)
Artists (will be paid after release with R$)
Composers (will be paid after release with R$)
Animators (will be paid after release with R$)

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord:
SkyWolf | Official#4319

Thanks for reading and we hope to see you soon in our team.

2 Likes

Hey! I would like to apply for the Builder role. Im 16 years old and i also sent you a request on Discord.

My Discord : Azxcite#0770

The Discord name is incorrect. Can you please type in the right one? Thank you!

Hello! I am interested in applying for the GFX Artist role. My Discord is Inkqo#8185. I can’t wait to work with you!

Hi I’m Abhay A Builder We Can Talk More On Discord (My Discord : TheRealRedDino#6476

The name cant be incorrect, as the account received more than 6 requests.

I’m interested in being hired as a GFX artist. Here is my portfolio: [PERMANENTLY CLOSED] 2D Digital Artist and Icon Designer - #11 by molouum Also, my discord is Maventine#5318 (mentioned in the portfolio).

Hello!

Im Kuba and I have 15 years old. Interested your offer.

I’m a builder with two years experience.

Here is my portfolio: [CLOSED!] My builder/modeler portfolio

Best regards,
Kuba

Hello, I am interested as A scripter please get back Discord: ReesesPuffsLord#7870

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.