Open Source Admin Panel

How to activate it, example when you join the game does it just pop up or you say something? (NEVERMIND, GOT IT!)

3 Likes

Updated!!! Again!! Tysm for your guys support.

4 Likes

Hey, I can’t get in right now but I might need help setting this up later. My development team and I were trying to setup and configure it and it was not working when :cmds was typed. If you could make a tutorial or help me later that would be great.

1 Like

What is the update? You didn’t specify.

1 Like

This is amazing, like the command bar but better, so people can’t see who you’re punishing. This is so amazing, thank you!

1 Like

So I have installed this as the insturctions said, entered my userid and all that. It says to type “Cmds” to open the panel but am I supposed to type that in game chat? because when I do it doesnt do anythign.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to work, entered user ID and everything.

EDIT: found the error in ParseChat. lchat = string.lower(Chat), so if you typed in Cmds, it would turn into cmds, and in order for the ui to activate, you must typed in Cmds and thats impossible because of the lowercase. I just made it so that the if condition isn’t for lchat but for Chat.

1 Like

I just put this in my game, I absolutely love it! It looks very nice, it is easy to use, and it is very well made.

1 Like

Thanks, Loving it already, The ui’s are smooth!

1 Like

Hai, can you re-post what you did, so we can get an updated version, that works?

2 Likes

Nice model! I will use this for my up-coming game, thank you!

2 Likes

I decided to remake this because i was bored, not sharing this with anyone since i remade the entire thing but uh yeah.

4 Likes

is this broke? its coming up as something else

1 Like

discord is invalid can u give ur new discord

1 Like

Really cool! I do not use free models, but I am sure people will love it!

1 Like

It says its not for sale and the name has been changed

2 Likes

Use the RBXM file instead if it is not working.

3 Likes

I’m pretty late to see this post but I am working on a game that would need a feature like this. I added this into my game and followed the instructions inside the “INSTRUCTIONS” script and put everything where it was supposed to be. I joined inside studio and It didn’t work so I joined a real game to see if it worked there and no luck with that either. I’m not sure what I am doing wrong or if this model is outdated and doesn’t work anymore?

If this is outdated and doesn’t work are there any suggestions on other open-source admin panels that are just as good as this one if not better?

If this admin panel does still work but I am doing something wrong, any help would be amazing :slight_smile: You can reply to this post, or message me on the dev forum if you’re willing to help me out with the issue I am having.

Thanks for reading.
Lancmo.

1 Like

I would recommend Commander it has more commands, and while you cant use chat commands, I love the UI, which is very smooth.

3 Likes

Thank You Man,this is what i needed for my roblox star wars rp game to warn them before kicking them if they frp

1 Like