Open Source Admin Panel

Thank you! V2 is coming out soon, any suggestions? Would love to hear them! :smile:

2 Likes

This is pretty simple but pretty cool at the same time.

Maybe add tabs so we can have multiple different things to do with the admin beyond the current available commands? I was thinking maybe a players tab that gives you more specific control over each player with things such as view, kill, goto, bring, team, etc were a reality. Or maybe even tabs for different command categories, such as moderation, fun, miscellaneous, etc.

3 Likes

Some sort of “Logging” API would be really nice. Allowing an admin to view certain logs and for developers to add their own types of logs would be extremely helpful. Could be setup something like “View Logs” button > [Ban logs, Kick logs, warn logs] > Upon clicking a type of “log” it will show you the last 500 logs (overwriting the last log in the list when a new log is added). I think a lot of people would like this especially those who don’t want to use huge systems like Adonis.

6 Likes

I agree with @kinkocat’s idea of a logging API, as others have said, more commands and functionality like group rank only commands, server ban mod and global ban admin, linked in with groups, commands like bring and to, fly and other commands as such. Otherwise, this is really good and I look forward to editing this myself and giving it a go. Thank you @Yeita for this awesome creation.

6 Likes

Ayyy its updated. Hope everyone likes what’s been done. Drop questions, concerns, comments etc.

5 Likes

Looks good! Yea, what i suggested would probably take a bit of work, i can probably get it done a little later on and post it here so you can grab it.

2 Likes

Sounds good. I just don’t have TONS of time on my hands right now.

Maybe HMU on discord Yeita#8354

2 Likes

May someone please send a .rbxl file of the panel so I can download it, please? I can’t open the .rbxm file, not sure why.

1 Like

Just drag it into your Studio viewport or do “Insert from file…” from Studio.

4 Likes

Oh, thank you! I forgot about that option!

2 Likes

An issue I have noticed is with the :status command. When I run without specifying an user, the chat shows is not banned., it doesn’t show an username or anything. However, when I run :status (user), nothing happens.

May you fix this, please?

3 Likes

I’ll check it out. Thanks for telling me about it!

2 Likes

Thank you! Please notify me once this issue is fixed.

2 Likes

This stuff it amazing. It’s people like you who make me smile.

2 Likes

Thank you, its very clean and nice in my opinion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll shoot you a DM with a few questions regarding this soon.

1 Like

Alright! Please contact me through Discord at bxnny#8147 as I read Discord Messages more often.

2 Likes

I recommend you to add some logs through discord or a panel for the admins to check.

4 Likes

This is a very smooth and well created panel! However the only thing I would recommend is being able to global ban players that aren’t currently in the server, as currently you cannot global ban players that aren’t in the server when you try.

2 Likes

How do you store the perma-bans? Noob question (Am still learning all this)

1 Like