(Open Source) Blacklisted Groups Kick Script

Hi everyone,

I have created this blacklisted group script in my free time that I would lime to offer and showcase to the community.

Before any comments are made, I’m aware this post exists, but my version is a bit more refined and up-to-date.

First, you will want to take my model linked here. Then, you want to insert it into your game, make sure to drag the script under ServerScriptService.

Then, all you have to do is replace the numbers with the GroupId(s) that you want to be blacklisted from your game. You can add as many as you want, there is no limit really.

My script automatically tells you which group you are in that is blacklisted, and if you are in multiple and leave one, it will go down through the list of Id(s) until you aren’t in any of the groups anymore.

Please feel free to leave any criticism or suggestions in the comments! I’m always looking to change my stuff for the better.

13 Likes

I do like that you say the listing the offending group’s name, but I feel like it should list ALL the group names instead of just one

1 Like

I thought of that, but it made more sense to me to go through each one every time you join. I could always edit it if enough people would like it.

Thanks for the criticism!

Nice script however I already got my own with reason and group ID