Open-Source Cartoony UI Pack

Hello! Iโ€™m releasing an Open-Source cartoony UI Pack in celebration of my recent rebrand. Everything in this pack is made by me, including the icons. You are free to use these in all your games, however crediting me is greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

You can download the UI Pack here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RytAghmsX-N7oKTmwk7guQV9GvcLJeL2?usp=sharing

Here is a picture of the UI Pack

114 Likes

That is really cool! I love it!

2 Likes

prettyy nice! really like it!.

2 Likes

Thats beautiful! May I ask, how do I import this into roblox studio?

1 Like

This is really clean! UI like this is worth like 5,000 Robux!
Great that youโ€™re helping out the Roblox developer community by open sourcing this UI pack.

3 Likes

Veryy cool! How do I put it in Roblox studio?

1 Like

You will need to export the items in the svg file into a png, you can do this with any free app that reads svg files, such as Adobe XD

3 Likes

Thanks so much for this contribution it looks really nice!

2 Likes

Looks great! I love the abstract shape of it. Thanks and great job!

2 Likes

Looks pretty cool! I especially like how dynamic the lower layer of the GUI looks.

1 Like

May I ask how to do I get it out of Google Drive?

1 Like

You have to download it from the google drive

Was this made all in studio or from something else like photoshop?

1 Like

It was made with Affinity Designer

I already figured it out. Lol.

Is there a wat to go about changing the colors? Great UI thanks for making it free!

yes, I believe you can change the color in a program that can open .svg

This is very good for those who cannot pay for a good UI designer. Thank you for sharing, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Sorry I am not here to bump out the topic but could you please tell me or link me the font?

i think it was axis, its been a while since i made this. You should use gotham black instead tho