Open-source In-Game Avatar Editor

This is a good resource. Thanks. :+1:

Could you make a version of this that’s R6 based? Thanks!

1 Like

Just wanted to let you know, that there is a YouTube channel called AB_DEVV, which is taking your avatar editor and calling it his own.

5 Likes

wow imagine spending days on something and seeing that someone else is taking the credit of making it you should do a report this person

1 Like

The person who made this though must be young and doesn’t know what copying can do.

1 Like

I mean, the link he provided was a web.roblox link so I’m sure he is under 13. He also spelt “Avatar” wrong… Twice

Do you even know what copyright is?

It’d be cool if there was a save costumes system or something

2 Likes

Hello, I have a question does it save or Datastore it?

1 Like

This is really cool! I didn’t fine any bugs and this works perfectly!

I know what is copyright i mistakenly spelt that.

Sorry if I read this wrong, but I do not own the source, so I am not empowered to copyright strike this person.

Correction:
Wow, imagine spending days on something and seeing someone else take credit for what you made. You should report AB_DEVV @0_1195.

Please phrase your sentences correctly and use @whoeveryouarementioning to clarify who you are mentioning.

Thank you,
Valeis_smart

2 Likes

A friend of his also uploaded this model under his name. I’ve checked both users and they have friended each other on roblox. Here’s the link to his video on this: New! Character Customization Free Model on Roblox studio - YouTube

I’m not sure if this person is that young to know what copying can lead to because he is a member of discord.

1 Like

you should REALLY make them pay, give them a copy right strike or tell the youtube mods

its a good avatar editor tho, who wouldn’t steal it

1 Like

here is what he said:
thanks i was looking for a simple avatar for my game
thanks google traslate

Is it possible to add data storage to this system, If so why has the system got an upgrade in months?

I like it. This is helpful on my game😃

1 Like

Thanks for all the interest in this avatar editor! I have made an updated version here: In Game Avatar Editor v2

It is way better than this one.

3 Likes

holy moly thank you for this! but what if we wanted to add items of our own? as well as an automatic ugc add item for new items for 2023, as well as 3d clothing??

are you sure this works compared to the old one? even the GUI is missing