Open source pumpkin hunt pumpkins

BASED ON THE MARIO SERIES RED COINS

While it’s true I made the script a bit… bad, the system itself is what matters. In fact, it works even if you place 9999 pumpkins in there as long as you either followed the tutorial or know how to script.

I made this script because I know that not everyone can make this, so please use this if you want to have a pumpkin hunt but can’t make one. You don’t have to credit me afterwards, but I’ll greatly appreciate if you do, since I am one of the more… “Unknown” devs.

If you want to see how the pumpkins work, feel free to join my lonely game, which I update a lot despite no one playing it.

So let’s begin;

1.Get the template pumpkin here.
Note, you can either continue from the Read Me which is included, or continue reading from here.

2.Make a script in ServerScriptService to add a NumberValue into the player ((NOT CHARACTER)) and name it “Collectibles”.

Example; Instance.new("NumberValue",player).Name = "Collectibles"

3.Ungroup the model and place the pumpkin somewhere in the map. Make sure the script aligns to where-ever you have placed the pumpkin. (It defaults to Workspace, so if the pumpkin is in a model, make sure to set the path as that model.)

4.Set the BadgeID variable to your badge id.

5.DUPLICATE THE PUMPKIN ONCE AND PLAY TEST TO MAKE SURE THE PUMPKIN WORKS.

6.If the pumpkins work, feel free to duplicate as many times as you want. Enjoy Halloween!

Screenshots;
Screenshot_1
Screenshot_2
Screenshot_3

12 Likes

If this is a tutorial, it belongs in #resources:community-tutorials

It’s not a tutorial. It’s a resource that needs set up.

It says there that this is a tutorial.

My bad, but this is basically a resource that needs some set up and there are people who don’t know how to set it up. I have included a guide but I called it a tutorial.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it a tutorial but instructions for set-up. Tutorials lead to multiple final products, this is an end-product.

4 Likes