[Open Source] Simple Combat System (with blocking and stun)

Can i make a suggestion?, maybe can you try doing it or make another one inspired on the Soul shatters game ?, Like, knockback anims and when falling on a wall too, would be cool

1 Like

Just wanted to say bro, this is an awesome base combat. I’ve been working on it for the past couple months developing my passion project and it’s helped me learn so much about scripting!

1 Like

Thanks so much dude, I appreciate it; share it to your scripter friends if they want to learn!

this is pretty cool but where would i need to change stuff to lets sayy make thıs work on a sword item (and modify ıt to act lıke a sword)

1 Like

i’ll probably have to make a second release for that support, if you want to do it yourself you’d have to change the script in characterhandler that handles the M1s

How much work might this be if it takes long but I get to keep if fairly similar to the original Iigjt be able to do it (not the best coder tho)

1 Like

just a little bit of work i guess idk??

Ima try be back if I get interesting results

1 Like

Real clown comment.
Not everyone is good at scripting and it’s a resource for a reason

1 Like

hey! been using this for awhile. how do I detect when a player kills an npc with this combat system?

1 Like

you could probably go in the combat script in serverscriptservice and do an if statement, if the damage is above the npc’s health during the :TakeDamage statement then define it as a kill

maybe someday i’ll revamp this and i’ll make it better, i just need animators to be honest and i could wrap up a better combat system for people to use

1 Like

Alright! By the way, for some reason my npcs aren’t taking any damage?