[Open Source] Simple Combat System (with blocking and stun)

simple combat system

this combat system has:

• blocking
  • punching
  • stun

it’s pretty simple i released it cause one of my friends wanted to learn more about scripting n yeah if you find any bugs i’ll probably fix them if i have the time to

i don’t ask for credit just use it and don’t claim it as ur own

uncopylocked game url: combat system - Roblox

credits to

how to setup

all you need to do is go to the “yessir animations” rig/model in workspace and open up animation editor and just publish the animations and then put their respective ids in ReplicatedStorage “Animations”

if you found this useful heart the post n thx bye

go in comments to find out about added changes
this combat system is getting reworked soon

49 Likes
  • fixed bug where you could inf block
  • made it so you can’t jump while attacking
  • rewrote the blocking system (block isn’t 360)
4 Likes
  • made it so you don’t attack if you are holding a tool
4 Likes

roblox apparently false flagged it for a bit so, now it’s open hopefully:

2 Likes

is there a video showcase about it? that’s so that the people that can’t use it rn can see how it looks like

4 Likes

neat, i’ll see you in the next century when a roblox game uses your combat system.

3 Likes

i’ll probably do one i guess, whenever i have the time

2 Likes

is this like supposed to be an insult or some?

3 Likes

ignore this guy I really appreciate you open sourcing this. this project is a bit daunting to me coming back to roblox dev & going through this will def help me grasp a few things. thank you :smiley:

5 Likes

no problem dude have fun learning stuff

4 Likes

this is very helpful, I’m making a game for fun using this, I’ll be sure to give credits. also, how do you change the amount of damage per punch?

5 Likes

Cool! I’ll be using their blocking system! I’ve been looking for one! Thanks OP!
Also just noticed the animations, even better!

2 Likes

it’s in the characterhandler script, there’s a thing that says damage = and then you can change it there (also credit is not required)

2 Likes

yea no problem dude have fun :))

3 Likes

Also quick question is it possible to make this mobile friendly?

if you have scripting knowledge it’s probably easy to do it (u just gotta make a button and once it’s clicked just fire the LeftClick remote on the character handler’s remotes); if you are asking for me to make it mobile friendly i guess i’ll think about it since i’ve been really busy

1 Like

This is pretty nice, I’m starting to learn how to make combat I try to learn this.

3 Likes

i love that, keep going man one day you’ll be an expert

1 Like

saw this before school, also uh probably necroposting but gonna use this to build up from it and add custom stuff, thanks

2 Likes

awesome!! if you ever do some cool stuff with it plz show me!! (u don’t have to though!)