(Open Source) Super Statue Defenders

I’m open sourcing the game, “Super Statue Defenders” (SSD). It’s a cumulation of semi finished bosses and semi finished gears, but not a finished game itself. I’m going to bold this and say, read the actual scripts with a grain of salt as some of the methods are outdated or not efficient as I was still learning to code myself.

However, the actual “playable” version is the OLD version of SSD, the “updated” version was never released as it was never completed.

What went wrong?

Pretty much everything. We initially released “old” SSD and wanted to revamp it. Due to numerous ambiguous updates and without ever reaching a point of being able to release a playable version, “new” SSD was never released. In the end, we were never able to finish it due to a focus on our other games.

Hopefully future devs can use what we made and actually make a game out of it. I’m releasing all of the place files, however if you want to test a “playable” version, try the OLD SSD file, the rest are files of the “updated” SSD game but were never released.

You do not need to credit for any of the assets. Either I made them entirely or they were commissioned.

example of all weapons.rbxl (5.9 MB)
example boss battle fight.rbxl (1.8 MB)
random assortment of gears and bosses.rbxl (5.9 MB)
Open Map.rbxl (3.7 MB)
Valley Map.rbxl (2.4 MB)
OLD SSD.rbxl (3.5 MB)

3 Likes

thanks for this resource you are my inspiration for my upcoming tower defense game

Thanks for the cool assets mate! Will use!