Discord Feedback System

27%20PM
Credits to @gillern and @valchip for the scripting

To take a copy, click here

Game UI Kit

Individual Images

example1 example2 example3 example4 example5

To take a copy, click here

These UIs took a while to create and I personally love the final result as shown above.
Feel free to reply with comments or suggestions below.

267 Likes

I may well need an admin panel soon, too. Thanks!

5 Likes

Love the animations! Great work. I’m definitely going to tinker with these and see what I else I can do with them.

2 Likes

I’ll find these really useful for a project of mine! Nice job on the material UI!

1 Like

It would be better, unless the style of UI was designed by someone else. Please do not use others design and then publish it to public as: “I have created …”.

I am talking here about the Administration panel.
Consider this what I said + person you copied from.

4 Likes

I recommend privately flagging any content that you believe to break the rules (which include claiming others’ work as your own), instead of posting publicly. This way, the moderation team can deal with the possible infringement quickly, efficiently, and privately. :smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, credited Windo (I thought I included credits in the original post)

1 Like

I don’t want to flag it/create a drama. It’s not the point of making previous post. But let’s be more… true to developers and their hard work. :wink:

1 Like

Nice work with the UI.

It seem the Unban is missing in the Admin Panel. But I’ll add that myself.

There is some very nice UI here, nice job!

1 Like

Yeah, really should’ve added that but the original concept was that when you insert the target player, if the player’s already banned, the button text is “unban”.

1 Like

BetterBaseplate by DutchDeveloper

3 Likes

The basic game UI looks nice and simple. I feel like some games clutter it to much. I might use a similar design for my game.

1 Like

have you considered looking into Roact for developing UI? this allows you to split your UI down into separate components which you can easily share and reuse

7 Likes

Yeah I was considering it, but I wanted to give developers a physical instance to mess around with.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Try typing “Textured Grid” in toolbox. I use the smooth one.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

Beautiful additions to the community.

1 Like

Administrator Panel is a life-saver, thank you! Very much so appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like