Open-Source UI Releases

@Profess_ional does the feedback system work in game only or in studio too?

The feedback system works in game.

2 Likes

Only in game?
So not in studio?

1 Like

I have not tested in studio, no.

1 Like

It should work in studio too but… what’s the point exactly?

I was just testing and it didn’t seem to work.

1 Like

Added a brand new UI!

Edit number 21

3 Likes

His bumping is within the rules. You are welcome to mute the thread.

1 Like

I was told by BuildThomas to just bump

Thank you for this Open-Source, it’s quite interesting! I should try to make something like this…

1 Like

Thank you profess, Very cool! That account page is nice looking but the buttons don’t ripple. (might do that myself later though :wink:)

Will be using this for a project I’m working on, thanks!

The buttons use RoStrap and will ripple if you use the OnPressed function (equivalent to MouseButton1Click)

For example:

Button.OnPressed:Connect(function()
    -- Do the mouse clicked stuff
end)

Oh, Ok! Didn’t know that you used rostrap… Probably you should include the ripple module with the GUI.

I also saw the discord feedback system in a real game and that kinda surprised me a little bit!

This just shows that games are looking for innovative solutions to receive feedback from players. May I ask what game you saw this in?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it was a simulator… Can’t remember which though. (Only joined because a friend was playing it :smirk:)

2 Likes

When I’m right, a time ago there were a lot more ‘old UI releases’? Is it possible to bring that back? It was very useful.

I’m going away for vacation in 2 days but after I’m back (around 3 weeks) I will be posting some more

1 Like

It’s just a grid that you activate under view.