Open Source Username Sniper

Hello. I recently created a username sniper game and I have decided to make it open source. It was created mainly to learn how to use roact, otter, rodux, and roact-rodux.

You can play the game here:

https://www.roblox.com/games/6051548342/Username-Generator?refPageId=1d01be75-9eea-4ba6-88e0-52072f9aabe8

To be honest, the code which I wrote was extremely rushed with some parts quite disgusting to even read. Despite this however, I hope that it serves as an example for people who do not know how to use roact to learn from.

I intend for this soley to be for educational purposes. You are free to modify this in any way you please. However, I do wish for it to be straight up copied and pusblished (not like I could do much about it anyways).

With that out of the way… Here’s the github link:

11 Likes

Thanks for uploading the folder, I would also suggest making the game uncopylocked so the people not familiar with Rojo and all these tools would be able to modify it. You could also just upload the folder to Github, so we could easily modify it, that’s the point of using Rojo.

3 Likes

Made changes accordingingly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thx! is this allowed i can just modify this?

1 Like

Yes, you can modify however you wish to. However, I’d prefer if you didn’t straight up copy it and claim it as your own.

1 Like

i cant find teh screen gui bruh

That would be because the UI is a collection of module scripts utillising roact. There is no actual screen gui. It is created upon running the game when roact mounts the components from modules.

mhm. gotcha. i really want to add black theme to this game. and change colors of the button stuff.