[OPEN] Spanish Translator

Extremely fast translator and easy to communicate with. Definitely recommend!

2 Likes

Hired Franzo to translate my game. He was very professional and quick about his work. Highly recommend!

1 Like

Franzo did an epic / quick translation for our game and was very professional , we will be using his services again!

1 Like

I don’t understand what your saying. Can you reword that? Also im not him I am just reading up because I may hire a translator at some point

You know he’s good when Quenty himself recommends him :flushed:

1 Like

Highly recommend, does a great job every time, fair prices as well

1 Like

Very quick, good communication, and good prices. Would recommend.

1 Like

I recently commissioned zFranzo to translate my game Super Evolution into Spanish, and I have to say I’m impressed. Considering the amount of strings my game contains, the speed at which it was completed was amazing! Not to mention the professionalism throughout the whole job, I’ll definitely be working with you again! Definitely recommend his services.

1 Like

zFranzo translated Camping 3 for me. He completes his jobs quickly and efficiently and won’t keep you waiting. Definitely a great experience working with him!

2 Likes

We recently commissioned zFranzo to translate our game, Funky Friday in Spanish. I cannot recommend him enough for translating Spanish. He is very quick to respond and is more than reasonable with his rate. If anyone is looking for a fantastic Spanish translator, zFranzo is the person you need!

3 Likes

I’ve been doing work with @zFranzo for a couple weeks now and I have to say he is highly reliable!
When you need something done he’s on top of it and his prices are very easy to work with for any developer!
If I had to choose anyone for Spanish translations in the future I will deffinently be working with him again! I highly recommend him and will not choose anyone else.

1 Like