[OPEN] Spanish Translator

About me :uruguay:

¡Hola! My name is Francisco, and I’m offering my services as a Spanish translator. I’m an 18-year-old student from Uruguay who is passionate about learning new languages. Currently studying English and planning to learn Portuguese soon. I enjoy playing football :soccer: and meeting new people!

Why translate your game into Spanish?

First off, Spanish ranks as the second most spoken language worldwide, with 20 countries utilizing it. Additionally, there are millions of Hispanic Roblox players in Latin America, many of whom don’t speak English well. Translating your game into Spanish will attract a HUGE number of Hispanic players.

As you can see, most countries in Latin America have a limited knowledge of English.

I don’t rely on Google Translate. Machine translators can’t get it right because they don’t understand the context of what’s being translated. Human translators are much better at handling context, making the translation clear and fitting for the language’s culture.

Experience :open_book:

Localized For:

More games soon!

Feedback: (Now leaving feedback here since it’s not possible to reply to portfolios at the moment)

Certificate:

I’ve been studying English since I was 10 years old, progressing through 6 levels at my language school. In December 2021, I took the Audeppi official exam and scored 93.63%.
If everything goes well, I plan to take the B2 First exam next year.

Sounds good, but… isn’t B1 considered a low level for localizing Roblox experiences?
Perhaps. However, as you can see, I’ve translated over 70 games and consistently received positive feedback from esteemed developers. This has provided me with extensive experience in translation. Doing this has also offered me the opportunity to significantly enhance my English skills.

Why should I choose you?

1- Certificate. Legit certificate signed by the president of Audeppi.
2- Experience. I’ve translated +70 games in total, meaning that I don’t have any problem with translating.
3- Reliability and responsibility. I’m a reliable and responsible guy, I always finish assigned tasks on time and if necessary, I’ll be asking for context of specific translations to deliver quality translations.
4- I will always check all the translations, to bring the best service possible and high quality.
5- My prices are VERY accessible for the experience that I have.
6 - I won’t translate unnecessary strings (Usernames for example) something that some translators do. That means you will be saving a lot of money.

Availability :watch:

You can contact me anytime, I’ll respond to your message as soon as I’m avaiable! My timezone is GMT-3

Payment :dollar:

I accept Paypal and Robux from group funds (Mostly Paypal but no problem If you prefer Robux)

if you want to pay via gamepass, you’ll have to pay 30% extra of the total

• Currently charging 100 Robux (DevEx equivalent with USD) per string/cell
    Please note: I’ve slightly increased my rates due to high demand. However, if your game contains more than 1000 strings, we can negotiate a lower rate. :wink:

• Badges and Gamepasses 120 Robux or 0,40 USD (Each one)

• Name and Description (Free, available upon request, requirement: +100 strings)

Before contacting me:

• If your game, group, or username isn’t widely recognized, an upfront payment will be required, which will be determined based on your specific situation. (Likely between -5k and +10k, depending entirely on the number of strings involved.)
  • It’s recommended to have a knowledge about localization (It’s fine if you don’t know anything, I’ll explain everything you need to know :wink:)
  • You can count on me as the best quality-price Spanish translator on ROBLOX. With over 70 translated games under my belt, including titles like Doors, Driving Empire, BedWars, Funky Friday, WFS, Vehicle Legends, and Car Dealership Tycoon, you’re getting top-notch experience at unbeatable rates.

Thanks for reading! :slightly_smiling_face: :uruguay:

39 Likes

Thanks to the people who supported me and gave me advice about the folio, I’m sorry for my bad act that I had, it will not happen again. the previous portfolio was removed by me.

1 Like

Great experience working with him. He got the job done in a day and at a great price. I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking to get your game translated to Spanish!

4 Likes

2 Likes

This is from my previous portfolio.

1 Like

Great experience, loved the translations and very fast. Would definitely recommend!

:star::star::star::star::star:

2 Likes

Amazing experience, he worked very fast and efficiently. I would highly recommend working with this individual!

2 Likes

Excellent translator, was efficient and communicative. Strongly recommend!

2 Likes

Spanish:

English:

why so complicated?

2 Likes

Hello how are you, before the description was like this, now the developer updated the game recently and changed the description, for example in this game I translated the description as it is, Greetings. :slightly_smiling_face:
I translate the descriptions as they are.

Pleasure doing business, quick and easy to talk too.

Made sure they aligned descriptions properly and did everything quickly!

1 Like

Did a great job, worked efficiently and communicated well, would recommend!

2 Likes

Great translations once again! I hired this individual for Pickaxe Simulator and he did amazing work

1 Like

I have sent you a friend request!
xHero_GG#5036

1 Like

Good experience, would recommend. Definitely undercharging, you should charge more. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Great translator! Hired him for 2 of my games, and he got both of them done on the day I asked him to translate! Fast and high quality, I recommend.

1 Like

Fast, professional, no drama. Underpriced!

2 Likes

10/10 can recommend. Finished translating my game from English to Spanish with same day delivery. Couldn’t be happier!

1 Like

zFranzo did an amazing job with translating Flash Universe to Spanish! He worked very fast in an effective manner, finishing all the translations in less than a day. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants their game translated to Spanish.

1 Like

I had the opportunity to work with zFranzo he is fast and efficient I recommend

2 Likes