[OPEN] SpliceLord: Detailed Sci-Fi, Medieval, Modern/Military Uniforms, etc

SplicePortfolio3

REOPENED

About Me

Hello, I am SpliceLord. I have been professionally designing a variety of clothing for now over 2 years. I have made outfits for clothing groups such as Sesmonkis Corporation where a decent chunk of my older examples is, most of my new clothes are in my new group, Druri. I’ve also done several commissions for medieval groups, and have made clothing for the UGC group Iskender’s Excellent Emporium.

My styles and linework procedures were taught to me by Iskender_Argead, and SplashyBee. Although, I have evolved from what they have taught me into my own unique style.

I utilize paint.net exclusively and my linework style colored or just straight black depending on the needs of the commissioner.

Showcase

Sci-Fi

Medieval

Miscellaneous

Availability

On weekdays, I’m available from 3 PM EST in the afternoon all the way to 9:30 PM-3 AM. I am available from 10 AM in the morning to 4 AM. There some small exceptions to this schedule whenever a special event is happening IRL, so don’t expect me to swiftly respond to every message immediately.

Payment

Contact Information

ROBLOX: SpliceLord
DISCORD: splicelord

Happy hunting!

7 Likes

Great designer! He’s done quite a lot of work for Sesmonkis Corporation over the last few months, and has really been working to improve. Plus, he draws literally every single asset he uses by himself.
Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an armor designer, fantasy or sci-fi.

2 Likes