[Closed] Submit Your Work for End of the Year Wrap!

Update (12/7/2021)

Thanks so much to everyone who submitted! Submissions are now closed and we’re deep in reviewing the HUGE amount we received. We’ll have more to share before the end of the year so keep your eyes peeled!

Hey developers :wave:

The end of the year is approaching fast and we want to take a moment to reflect on some of the most noteworthy new features and the incredible ways you’ve leveraged them in your projects.

If you’ve built something using a feature rolled out this year let us know! Made some great new digs with Layered Clothing, reached new heights with the increased heightmaps, or shown new detail with Indoor Dynamic Environment Maps? We’d love to see it, and feature your incredible work in our end-of-the-year post.

**Submit your work here CLOSED
Note: submissions will close on Dec 7 at 9AM PT

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions and we can’t wait to see your submissions! :confetti_ball: :fireworks:

Developer Relations

FAQs

What can I submit?

• Anything you’ve created using new Roblox features or technology from 2021. This list has some examples of our biggest rollouts of 2021 but is not comprehensive. A great way to see these features is to check the top announcements of the year

What do I need to include in my submission?

• Submissions must include a screenshot, video, or GIF, and a brief explanation of what you made and what feature it’s using. When you’re ready, you can fill out the submission form!

How long do I have to submit my work?

• Submissions will close on Dec 7 at 9AM PT.

Who can submit?

• Submissions are open and encouraged to developers of all sizes. Make sure you have previously logged in to our Developer Forums.

If I submit, does that mean mine will be picked?

• Submitting is not a guarantee yours will be chosen.
62 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

Youtube rewind vibes?

This is pretty cool. I want to see what other people are doing so I can get inspiration. A lot of other people would probably feel the same. Being able to innovate or watch people do it is overly satisfying.

Also, VHS tapes are better.

9 Likes

Do experiences that use the new Developer Modules count?

2 Likes

Nothing came out for plugins this year, therefore I cannot submit anything (wait i just realised i can submit my people mover game because it relies heavily on attributes)

Maybe next year when the new script editor APIs come down the pipeline? (hopefully)

Still enjoying to see what people made with Attributes!

4 Likes

Don’t remind everyone or else all the chosen games will get mass-dislikes :eyes:

1 Like

If you’ve made something around the new modules we’d love to see it!

4 Likes

Cap. DVDs are still cool and always will be :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Is there an age requirement for submitting experiences?

We’re already seeing tons of submissions! Thanks so much everyone!

8 Likes

This seems very good, I hope there will be more things like this in the future!

I’ll be sure to submit my bug report system that heavily relies on the new DataStore V2 system.

3 Likes

Since the developer forum is restricted to 13+ users or above, I think the minimum age requirement is 13 or above,

4 Likes

Most best work roblox did but it is rare.

can i submit a picture of something that uses a feature that isnt even out yet (no game link)

1 Like

Is it possible to provide a YouTube link afterwards? I just noticed how ugly my compressed video became (500 MB → 92 MB compression).

Original

Compressed (submitted)

1 Like

Does voice chat feature count?

2 Likes

Yeah I think it ll count. As it rolled out in 2021

2 Likes

For sure! It can just be a tech demo or WiP!

1 Like

Is it okay if I link the game while my WIP game is still private as I have the game page set up just it’s not released yet.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.