[Closed!] Svmiyy | Roblox GFX Designer

Disclaimer: My Discord is no longer Sami#6877, it is now sami?#0001. Please do not get confused with the Discord username on my Commission sheets.

Hey hey! I’m Sami, and I’m a GFX Designer. I have been doing GFX for months at this point, and have created many pieces for many people. If you would like a commission, DM me at sami?#6877 on Discord or on the DevForums. Look below to see my work!

Some of My work!
Game Icons

Thumbnails

Social Media Banners

Profile Pictures (PFPS)

Please read my TOS below.
MY TOS HAS CHANGED, YOU MUST NOW PAY BEFORE I BEGIN

I currently only accept PayPal, Venmo, Group Funds, and Gamepasses.

9 Likes

Wow! That for only 10 robux? That’s amazing!

3 Likes

i agree, it seems like where scamming him but yiu just have to load in someones avatar in then make them do a pose

2 Likes

Yup! I first use moon animator, then export the avatar, then do all of the light sequences I use to make it high quality, then I render it!

1 Like

I am thinking about raising the price. What do you guys think? Should I raise the price, or keep it the way it is?

• Raise Price
  • Keep same price

0 voters

Hey everyone. It seems you all think I should raise the price. How much do you think I should raise it to? I want it to be reasonable while still attracting others with less Robux. Any ideas?

for you to make some bank i think youre basic starting price could be around 35 robux, can be raised or lowerd

1 Like

Probably like 25 - 35.
(30 chars)

1 Like

Good renders! I agree with everyone else, you should up your prices. The quality on the renders are amazing, you have even lighting and no shadows. Well done! :+1: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much, everybody, for the feedback! I really appreciate it! I think that maybe I’ll raise it to 30 robux! If I feel nobody is buying, I’ll lower it.

I’m going to put the price back down. I feel nobody is buying it now.

I’m interested. Sent you a DevForum PM as I don’t have Discord.
Edit: I can vouch for @Svmiyy. Really good GFX at a low price.

Amazing work! I just sent you a friend request on discord!

1 Like

I went up in price. I now am asking for 100 robux per GFX. I am starting to become more experienced and think that I should charge more. I will also add more things to my catalog!

Svmiyy and I are both GFX artists. He inspired me to do this. Hire him - you’ll get great GFX and you’ll be supporting a small developer.

Thanks for the credit!..

I’ve set render prices down to 10 Robux only!!! Buy now before it goes back up in price!

2 Likes

Vouch. Svmiyy’s GFX is great. I talk to him frequently on Discord and the Developer Forums and his work never fails to impress me.

1 Like

Like the work, added you on discord to continue talking.

Hey Svmiyy can I get a profile picture render DM me on discord