[OPEN] Tasty Freeze Development Opportunity FULL TIME

About Us

Tasty freeze is an upcoming cafe looking to launch this year around early April. We are looking for a professional low-poly builder/modern, scripter & UI designer to join our team and help us create a large cafe.
The Team
HIRING - Builder
TAKEN - Scripter
TAKEN - UI

About The Job

The cafe should be a medium-large sized place with terrain & a small homestore/gamepass area. It would have terrain around the spawning area with players spawning on a dock. Theme would be winter since it would represent Tasty Freeze. Builders would need to require how to 3D model. Scripters would need to know how to script cafe machines with different ingredients, music system, game passes, pick up system, and etc. UI Designers should know how to make different frames and a cartoony feel.

Requirements

Builders would need to require how to 3D model. Must have some sort of portfolio with lowpoly/cafe related maps and must have worked in the cafe industry.
UI Designers should know how to make different frames and a cartoony feel.
Scripters would need to know how to script cafe machines with different ingredients, music system, game passes, pick up system, and etc.

Payment

• Payment will be provided in funds.

• Builders will get the building itself around 20,000.

• Scripters would get 8,000-10k+ depending if they can do all requirements.

• UI designers would get 2,000 for the designs of the gamepass UI’s which will include different frames.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on my discord @ carli#5870

• There will be more information on the project itself if you contact me on discord. All types of developers must provide examples. I will provide picture references on discord.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to ask.

5 Likes

I’m interested in it. Here’s my portfolio- [Portfolio!] 2Bvild || Builder & GFX artist [OUTDATED]

Add me on disc. I am interested. We can talk. I am ZVTU#4897

I have an interest in all positions. You can make the decision on what you’d need me for.

Discord - Tone#8210

Add me on Discord. I am interested for the scripter position. Rezault#5867

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.