[OPEN] ThatGuyNamedZombie | Terrain Builder Portfolio

:white_check_mark: Current Status: Open & For Hire! :white_check_mark:

About Me

Greetings everyone! I’m Zombie, an aspiring terrain builder/terrain artist on ROBLOX. I’ve been working with terrain for quite some time now, and I would be more than happy to take on some commissions for your awesome projects. I’m currently working on several of my own games, and I hope that they are able to be fully released later this year.

I love making terrain because I feel as if it is a way to connect with nature through video games. Plus, I find the general process of design to be very exciting. Also, I am 17 years old, and have been on ROBLOX since 2016. :sunglasses:

Showcase

Here are some images of my most recent terrain work!

View the full game here: Nature Terrain - Roblox

Availability

I am available around the clock, especially since school is out for the summer. I will be very transparent with you if there is to be a time constraint! My timezone is CST.

Payment

I accept USD (via PayPal), Bitcoin, and Robux for my work.

The below prices are simply ESTIMATES of what I will charge you. Please keep in mind, these can raise and lower significantly, depending on map size, amount of decoration, detail, etc.

Small Terrain Map: 10,000-20,000 Robux / $35-$70 USD

Medium Terrain Map: 20,000 Robux-30,000 Robux / $70-$105 USD

Large Terrain Map: 30,000-70,000+ Robux / $105-$245 USD

I will also give your terrain a beautiful lighting makeover, free of charge! This is regardless of whatever size map it is I’m working with!

Terms of Service

1.) Please be specific when ordering a commission. Include details and a diagram/reference images if possible.

2.) You will have to provide me with any trees, bushes, flowers, etc you want me to use (if applicable). If you want me to use my own, I do have a high quality public set I can use for you.

3.) We will come to agree on a clear price and also a clear deadline before I start the terrain. Once I finish your project, you will pay me, and THEN I will hand over the terrain. I can import it straight into your game, I can uncopylock my place for you to grab it, or I can send you the file. The choice is yours!

4.) Please know that I will make sure the terrain I provide for you is of my highest effort and top quality. Customer satisfaction is a top priority for me, as I want you to be totally satisfied with the end result! That being said, I can definitely make any revisions necessary that you request for.

5.) I’m very friendly. Please feel free to reach out at any time if you ever have any questions.

Contact

You may contact me right here on the Developer Forum or on Discord. My username is Zombie#2336.

Thanks for reading and have a great day! Feel free to reach out with any inquiries. :smile:

3 Likes

???

"
Small Terrain Map: 10,000-20,000 Robux / $35-$70 USD

Medium Terrain Map: 20,000 Robux-30,000 Robux / $70-$105 USD

Large Terrain Map: 30,000-70,000+ Robux / $105-$245 USD
"

The only work example you have showed is terribly lit terrain with tons of free models that probably took you an hour at max?

I’ve never seen a single terrain designer charge over 20k even for XL maps…

2 Likes

Now you have.

1 Like

Show proof there are free models

I did not make the plants. As I said, if you read my post more carefully, you would have to provide me with plants to use. If not, I will use a public set.

Please read more carefully in the future. :innocent:

If you’re not interested, please leave.

Alright I’ll leave you be because I’m not here to terrorize someone, but I’d recommend lowering your prices.