[OPEN] The Jurassic Warrrrr!His now searching people with experienced and work with %(Big Project)!

BEFORE YOU READ MY POST PLEASE DON’T TELL ME ‘‘NOBODY WILL WANT WORK FOR FREE’’ PLS!Read All Before leave.

ABOUT THE JOBS

Hello evryone,I am looking for Terrain developper with a minimum of experience. I just look for people who could help me so that I can create a team that would serve to create my game.To apply you must be over 13 years old.

ABOUT THE TEAM

@Pushy1511/The Manager
Needed/Modeler 3D
Needed/programmer
@kevingamer1082/Graphic designer
Needed/Animator
@Aideed_GameZ/Builder
@BJJUMER/Builder
and i search all type of people,

ABOUT MY GAME

The game would be on the theme of jurassic world and would be a mix of roleplay and theme park.The map would be the same as in the jurassic world movie.Vu that in the film there is a volcano there is going to be one also worse sometimes it could erupt before it would erupt there would be an alert or a warning telling the visitor to enter the security center and the same thing ex: If there is a dinosaur escaping from the cage he could eat the visitors !! There would also be different teams that these security the other his firefighters and the team of the paramadic.

ABOUT ME

I’m 13 years old and I like to cook, I go to scout and I ski.I want creat my game beacause its one of my big project.

MY DISPONIBILITIES

I am not available week except for the long vacation leave these leave I am available.The weekend I am available.The weekend I can play more than 5h and for the week-ends i am more able

PAYEMENT

I don’t paid for now but i paid with %like whenthe game will be famous and popular!Also i prefer method of robux in the found group.

CONTACTS
He will have a meeting at 21h and 22h in the server discord for more details*
There the link:

You can contact me by twitter or discord but I prefer discord.
Twitter:(@ThomasG81065502) : https://twitter.com/ThomasG81065502?s=09
Discord: pushy151#9643

ABOUT COPYRIGHT

About copyrights i will talk to the company jurassic world.Inquire you not for now with this.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.