[OPEN] The Wave | Hiring Developer

Experienced Full-Time Developer!
Position Status: Currently Opened

About Us!
The Wave ® is a Roblox Juicery bought by Selarise(David - Roblox) in 2017. Our main priority is customer satisfaction, we aim to have a successful connection between our clients and employees. We provide a relaxing environment to talk with friends or just a visit. No matter what business you are here for, we aim to help you to enjoy yourself! When a new player visits our experience, they can socialize with their friends, work as an employee, meet new people and purchase gamepasses and in-game upgrades to better their experience. As we continue to expand across the Roblox Metaverse, we hope we can continue to grow and expand our business to all Roblox players.

Group: BlueStar Games - Roblox

About the job:
As a builder for our group, we’ll need someone who has a strong capability of building and constructing high quality game, such as a Juice-Bar, terrain, and someone who can take on the job. We are looking for experienced builders who take the time, and really think about what they make. We’re also striving for professionalism, and we hope that you strive for professionalism as well.

Job Requirements:

• 3+ years in your field.
  • Having an understanding of Roblox Studio.
  • Having a portfolio of past cafe related work and industries you have worked for.
  • Strong communication between you and the development coordinator. Must constantly give updates.
  • Must have an active Discord and Roblox Account.
  • No bad reputation on any platforms. This includes not using free models.
  • Must be willing to work full-time as a developer for our group.
  • Have a working microphone, you will be asked to attend private voice calls and meetings.

We are currently looking for:

• Builders
  • Scripters
  • Food/Furniture Modelers
  • UI Designers
  • GFX Logo/Game Artists

We need you to be:

• Respectful towards our employees and developers.
  • Hardworking and diligent person.
  • Experienced with Roblox Studio and creating assets.
  • Great at communicating with others.

Compensation:

We’re committed to providing a well-deserved compensated payment towards our developers. We pay our developers per update, if you did not actively participate during the development of that update, you will not receive compensation until you have assets. You will not receive any compensation until you create and publish the asset you created to the game. You will not get paid for half or partial completion.

We need people who are able to work full-time. If you have other projects that will take up time, do not apply for this job. This job is made for developers who are free and open with no development positions in other groups. You will have to tell us if your open; or about to be. If you have small projects but are able to prioritize between our group and theirs, that is also fine. You will need to mention that.

Payment:

I am able to pay with:

• Robux
  • Group Payouts; gotta be in the group for 2-3 weeks.
  • USD
  • Group Percentage

Note: My robux budget is 5k-25k robux for now. It will get higher if its necessary. I might do USD if needed. I will however, not be doing any down-payment for any commission. I want to see it all done first.

You also will not be ranked up in the group until we officially decided to hire you. Once hired, developers will not be able to edit games. This is to prevent any problems or issues with the game. This is also a security protocol; from our assets being stolen.

All developers will have edit access to a testing game; in a different group, and once everything looks good. Then either me or a “Head Developer” will transfer it over to the main game.

Please look at this forum of what we are looking for in "Builders/Scripters"

Please look at this forum of what we are looking for in "Modelers"

Please look at this forum to view our current "Development Team"

If you’re interested in the position or have any questions regarding the position. Please send a direct message to me. Please make sure you join this server to contact me. Please do not send me a friend request.

Server: 5eC2HT9

When contacting me, please provide the following:

• Portfolio of your previous work, I will not be accepting low-quality builds or free models
  • Do not waste my time! If you do not qualify for the job, do not apply
  • Ensure you’re over the age of 13, we will do background checks
  • To Verify your builds and assets, please send the game link as well. You can also send a devforum link too.

Reminder: Payment will be based on what you get done.

If you have any questions, you can always DM me. Join our server to talk to me.

Server: 5eC2HT9
Discord: Selarise#0819
Roblox: Profile - Roblox

Thanks,
The Wave | Owner - Selarise

[Please keep in mind that this is my first DevForum post. I’m new at this. I just got to “Member”.]

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.