[OPEN] TheInfinityScripter Portfolio | Professional Scripter | Skills & Abilities

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a scripter. I specialize in creating skills/abilities. I have been scripting for 5+ years on Roblox helping out multiple games creating systems/abilities and such for whatever was needed. I’m only here to create abilities and such as that’s what I enjoy doing the most for others. :slight_smile: thankyou.

Showcase

Here are some of my most popular creations:

ThunderStrike

Thunder Strike

Meliodas Dark Pillar Move

MeliodasDarkMove

Pika Kick Infinity Style

PikaKick 2.0

Dio Ultimate for jojo game

DioUltimate

Shinra Tensei for naruto game

ShinraTensei2

Lightning Ultimate GodBeam Attack

Goro - Roblox Studio 2021-05-23 22-00-01

Raigo for one piece game

wkBMmoCTp8.mp4

Ultra Instinct for dbz Game

9wMzrL9EmP.mp4

Dbz Combat/Clash

GL4vG6ckT8.mp4

Hakai

sU90Z3AZR1.mp4

Pika Beam for one piece game

PikaBeam

Fireball Grenade

jugeS4rBkn.mp4

Instant Transmission Kamehameha

SeyBWC62Fn.mp4

Force Rock Throw

G1uJBfBMA0.mp4

and many more…

Availability

Saturday-Sunday for the most part only due to college and occasionally Fridays maybe. And always on available on holiday breaks! LIKE NOW!! COLLEGE FINALS ARE OVER SO AVAILABLE FOR ONE FULL MONTH!!!

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept USD through paypal ONLY!! Occasionaly robux but only if im broke and in big amounts

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: :sparkles:TheInfinityScripter :sparkles:#4597 or through my server portfolio as I’m the owner The Infinity Portfolio 3.0 to be honest discord is the best way to get in contact with me as I reply much faster there.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

9 Likes