(OPEN) Thumbnail Artist and 3D Modeler

>Introduction
Hello. I specialize in producing Roblox 3D digital art and I’m new to the Roblox DevForums. I came here with the intent of showcasing my work to others while simultaneously getting myself involved in working with other developers to make spectacular artwork. I have 4 years of experience across several programs, including but not limited to Autodesk Maya, Cinema 4D, Substance Painter, Octane, and ZBrush. I’m alternatively known as “pixelslayerr” across Discord and Twitter.

>Showcase

Here is some of my non-Roblox work as well.

I also produce individual models for use in either renders or in-game environments. The last 4 screenshots were UGC submissions.

cleric
I had the pleasure of producing the Cleric subclass outfit for Vesteria recently.

>How it works
Once we’re in contact via Discord, I’ll take any rough verbal concepts regarding composition/subject matter and create a rough sketch based off it. After that, I’ll get on to blocking the scene/asset in 3D and repeatedly refining it. I’ll also be constantly bouncing back progress shots and await your approval throughout the process. Expect to have a lot of agency and control over the final product.

>Availability
I’m available from about 4 PM - 10 PM on the weekdays and about 9 AM - 12 PM on the weekends. I’m currently on break for the entire week in which case I’ll be available for the majority of it. I’m in (GMT-6)

>Payment
Thumbnails are set at a locked price of 75 USD.
Models are set at 15 - 50 USD a piece depending on the complexity. I accept payment via PayPal.
I don’t accept Robux or any other virtual currency.

>Contact
You can contact me through discord DMs, my tag is as follows:
pixelslayerr#0007

Thank you and have a fantastic day.

11 Likes

Had a good experience working with this guy last year. He made a cool thumbnail at a reasonable price for my game Sweet Tooth that I’m in the process of re-releasing. Would recommend.

thumbnail

5 Likes