[CLOSED] Twisted Developers | Looking for a Development Team [4k-8k USD per project]

Seem interested, I have added you. DevFrags#2441. I will show all work in Discord DM’s.

you are looking for a GUI artist?

Not at the moment, If one is needed I will make a separate post.

Hey there! I am interested in applying for the builder/modeler position. I will leave my portfolio and discord below. Add my discord if interested!
Discord: ItsJustTroothings#6101
Portfolio:

1 Like

By any chance , are you looking for logo designers or graphic designers?

Are you looking for a logo designer? If you are here StudTemplate (Logo Designer For Hire)

Currently not hiring any graphics designers at the moment, sorry!

I am currently not hiring any graphics designers at the moment, sorry!

1 Like

Hi there! I’m extremely interested in the position of Modeler/Builder on your team and have been interested in GameFam for quite a while now. I’m currently seeking a long term position and I believe this could be an amazing opportunity to meet new people and produce some amazing content while still earning a living. I have added you on discord, I would love the opportunity to discuss this with you further and I’m looking forward to hearing from you, Myth#7974

1 Like

I’m still looking for more people to apply for “Gameplay Scripter” and “Modeler/Builder”

I’m interested to apply Gameplay Scripter or Lead Scripter. I’ve added you on Discord as zZGalaxySolarManZz#2394

1 Like

Added you on Discord for knowing more information.

Santiago, Leguiza#1447

1 Like

My Discord is umbrella#8025, sent a request!

Contated you,
varjoy#4366 Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi, I am definitely best person for the job, if you feel the same please contact me on discord so we can talk further. I look forward to hopefully working more with you in the future.

Discord**: Plethoa#9971
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/portfolio-builder-lowpoly-game-designer/473133

Hi there. Interested in the Lead Scripter and/or Gameplay Scripter positions. I’ve gone ahead and added you on Discord: adrien#3983 (186303347614023681)

Hey there! I’m interested in the 3D modeler position! I have added you on discord → cyy#7777

Hey, are you looking for a translator?

I am very interested in this project. I have added you on discord. My discord is Maxen2031#3524 and here is my portfolio: Scripting portfilio [2.5 years of experience] - #10 by maxen2031. I have experienced in OOP which I can show you some samples of in discord

Hello. I’ve sent you a request on discord (XDvvvDX#5917)

Sincerely,
XDvvvDX.