[OPEN] UI Designer/Programmer

Brisko is looking for a UI designer/programmer!

Hey! If you’re viewing this, then you’re most likely interested in becoming a developer here at Brisko. Brisko is a juicery with approximately 14K+ members and still growing each and every day. Over the past few months, we’ve been working on our newest version (Brisko V1). We have bumped into quite a few difficulties along the way and are in need of some help.

What is Brisko?
Brisko is a juicery group offering a wide variety of different drinks, and snacks! Our newest version is currently in development and in order to release everything, we need YOUR help!
https://www.roblox.com/groups/4290603/Brisko#!/about

What is the pay like?
10k - 40k depending on the quality and service you provide. USD can also be negotiable.

Do you believe you have what it takes to become a scripter at Brisko? If so, you may contact me at: aaron#4730, or you may DM me via Roblox Message @aaroIyn.

We are looking for advanced programmers and modern UI designers.
Keep in mind, we’re only hiring one individual who can script and UI design.

Best Regards,
aaroIyn
President of Brisko

3 Likes

Seem interested into this, and could assist you out: [LIMITED] loueque | Enthusiastic Programmer, UI Designer Portfolio

loueque#5566

Accept me in discord and I tell you more I’m
THE S̶L̶A̶Y̶E̶R#3268

So, I was thinking of joining the development team, contact me on discord: boI#8524

I sent You a friend request Im interested

I’m interetest, I sent you a friend request on discord.

I am a qualified, very efficient scripter who can also implement fully scripted user-friendly interfaces.

Check out more info about me here:

I am interested. Sent a friend request on discord.

I am interested I sent You a friend request on discord but you still haven’t accepted it.

Hi, unfortunately I can’t contact you through discord so I’ll write it for you here. I would be interested in UI designer, I already have some experience with UI designing, I recently made a Fantasy RPG game and I think such a game would not cause me a problem at all. Here is my portfolio if you are interested write back. [FOR HIRE] HASKYNEK - Builder,Modeler,Clothing Designer,Cartoon GFX

@aaroIyn I am really Interested In being your UI designer. Here is my portfolio : Cheap gfx! Pikachuraya / Commissions for Thumbnails and Icons

Discord : BloxsDevs#8239

I hope I will hear back from you soon :slight_smile:

Interested in scripter, no discord, portfolio: [OPEN] Experienced scripter

Hello, I am 17 years old, I am a experienced Programmer, Animator, UI Designer, Builder, 3D modeler, etc. I am interested in this job and I hope to talk with you soon!

Also, I have noticed you turned your friend requests off, my username name is Nv#2008.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.